Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Jupiter (Aussie Puppy) and Sammy (My Son) Updates!
 Kool Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/19/2015 10:20:33 AM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post   

So Sammy is now over a year old. Its still weird to me to call myself a Mom! For the players who have been around from when I started, I was 14 when I started playing this game. Im now engaged and a mom....its crazy!
Sammy is doing really good. We were in the ER though Friday. He has an upper respiratory virus that caused him to almost become dehydrated. They did blood work, chest xrays, a breathing treatment and IVs. But he has bounced back and is doing alot better!

Wanted to share some pictures I have gotten of him over the last 4 months or so.

Jupiter is coming up on 8 months old now. Hoping her first show will be next month. She is a trick training fend and is such a fun dog! She has been to handling class and a couple shows for socialization. This dog can pick up and hug a toy on command, roll herself in a blanket, put her toys away and backward leg weaves but she just cant contain herself to not jump on people!
Her dad is now a Multi Group Winning AKC GCh and im hoping she follows in his footsteps! The breeder is really excited with how she is growing and will see her in person in March. At that time she will decide if she will take her to nationals. Im pretty stoked!

Kool Dogs
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 1:02:44 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I love seeing pics of your babies on FB happy :) Glad Sammy is doing better, I'm sure that must have been scary!

Jupiter is beautiful...I hope she does well for you at her first show!

Taylor
 wahottsdogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 10:16:20 PM reply with quote send message to wahottsdogs Object to Post

Beautiful baby and beautiful Aussie!

Best of luck with your pup in future shows; she's got a lot going for her from what I see in those pictures.

And enjoy motherhood! Always scary I'm sure to have things come up like that, but glad to hear all is well.
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2015 1:15:30 AM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

Of course I love seeing all of these pictures again! Jupiter is gorgeous, really turning out nicely happy :) And you know I think Sammy is one of the cutest kids I have seen and I'm glad the kiddo is on the mend. Love to you all
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2015 3:13:41 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Oh my gosh how time flies!! Can't believe he's already over a year! lol

Glad to hear all is well! Sammy is gorgeous! happy :)
Haven't met Jupiter yet but she looks beautiful as well! Fingers crossed for her first show!
 Kool Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2015 11:03:17 PM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post

Thanks everyone! Sadly I didn't make the show this month but I'm in the process of planning out her schedule.

She's such a fun dog and is maturing nicely. I even have her future boyfriend picked out hopefully wink ;)

Kool Dogs
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2015 1:25:33 AM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

Kool I just saw this!
Congratulations! Sammy is so handsome, glad he's ok my nephew is the same age and was in the ER for the same reason a month ago;
and just look at Jupiter's little butt she's adorable! How exciting, I think you two are going to take the ring by storm
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2015 9:16:45 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

Beautiful pics! Your son is adorable, and Jupiter is stunning!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.