Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 154
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2015 10:44:05 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

You do beautiful work! If you have the time, I would love a banner for this kennel.

Main text- Dutch Creek Kennels
Sub text- Kooikerhondje
Breed(s)- Kooikerhondje
Preferred Bg- Something "Dutch" like a windmill, field of tulips
Feel/theam - I like bright colours, and greens but whatever seems to work would be fine
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it - I am not sure how easy it is to find pictures of this breed, so if you can't find any good pictures to use then that is okay. I am in no rush, so if it takes longer that is fine.

Thank you happy :)
Dutch Creek
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2015 4:27:30 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

OMG!!! That is SOOO cute! Do you want to send me the link to a payment puppy and the banner, please happy :)
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2015 3:10:55 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Dutch Creek I'm pretty sure I took a pic of that breed at a show the other week.
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2015 10:36:11 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Oh, that would be awesome if you have a picture. I have only ever seen one in real life once. They are not common where I live.

Much appreciated happy :)
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2015 7:48:11 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Oooh, can I get an order in please? happy :)

Main text- White
Sub text- Spanish Water Dogs
Breed(s)- Spanish Water Dog
Preferred Bg- A field / prairie-type place. Preferably a lot of sunlight.
Feel/Theme - Fresh, light, bright.
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears) - It's going to be displayed alongside another banner for another of my breeds - do you think you could make it sort of similar to the one I've already got? Mostly I just want something of the same size and perhaps a similar border. happy :)
The banner in question:
i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz73/Makavelis_Mom/blackormythspitzbanner_zpsfba829e7.jpg

Thank you so much!
 SmokeJumper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2015 10:04:16 PM reply with quote send message to SmokeJumper Kennel Object to Post

I would love another banner from you!

Main text- Treestand Kennel
Sub text-
Breed(s)- Borzoi and Gordon Setter
Preferred Bg- I like farms, fields, woodsy, or anything you find that you feel will match the direction you choose to take
Feel/theam - ........ I really don't have a theme .... I know I'll love whatever you choose.
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)- Have fun with it!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2015 10:04:48 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Oops, wrong kennel.
 KCM Danes
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2015 6:49:53 PM reply with quote send message to KCM Danes Object to Post

Hi PPvallhunds, I would love it if you could do a banner and GP for me.
Form Main- KCM Danes
Sub text-
Breed(s)- Great Danes
Preferred Bg-
Feel/theam -Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)- I would leave it to your imagination. I would love cropped ears and show color conformation dogs if possible. Thanks!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2015 12:23:22 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Main text- Boodie Kennels
Sub text- Capture The Dream...
Breed(s)- Standard Poodles
Preferred Bg- European street, Eiffel Tower, field
Feel/theam - A stroll through Europe, field
Please only use a Standard in show coat.. and can you make it as realistic as possible, i.e. no floating dog lol

-GioVanni
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2015 4:57:54 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

orders closed while I get them done
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2015 5:42:21 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Magyar Kutya - It was impossible to find photos for the Hungarian shephers and that breed of sheep im afraid.

PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 5:34:16 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Dutch Creek Kennels

Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 11:03:15 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

OMG!!! That is SOOO cute! Do you want to send me the link to a payment puppy and the banner, please
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 11:52:16 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Oh, that is beautiful! Thank you so much.
 Magyar Kutya
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 4:27:04 PM reply with quote send message to Magyar Kutya Object to Post

I love it!! Thankyou so much. You are mega clever.
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2015 12:11:43 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

Is there a link to my Bunny banner, please? I LOVE it!!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2015 1:27:31 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by Reflections Of
Is there a link to my Bunny banner, please? I LOVE it!!

Just an FYI, if you click the reply with quote button on the post with your banner, you can get the link that way. happy :)
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2015 1:02:21 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

Thank you! Didn't know that happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2015 7:41:41 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Or right click on banner, left click 'copy image source', go to 'my account', click 'edit kennel slogan'. Type in click submit and your banner should be in right place on your kennel page.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2015 7:42:23 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

No Message.

Replies in this thread : 154
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.