Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 54
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2015 9:15:32 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

No. I didn't have any issues with it. Very simple and easy to use, thanks!
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2015 11:49:27 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

posted by Revival
posted by Wabi-Sabi Kennels
German Spitz Male:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14325639
Revival Portgas D. Ace
Breeder: Revival
87.00/20

German Spitz Female:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14326807
Gypsy Fires Unrelenting Chains
Breeder: Gypsy Fires Kennels
86.80/20

Ace is actually the second highest male.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14364890

heh heh, the Gypsy Fires breeding is paying off! Muahahaha!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2015 3:51:06 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by Astoria Kennel
No. I didn't have any issues with it. Very simple and easy to use, thanks!
Glad to hear it!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2015 5:47:44 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Bump!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2015 6:30:00 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I love this. My OCD is going off the wall with some of the breeds not having the SS entered xD
 TwinOaks
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2015 8:00:16 AM reply with quote send message to TwinOaks Object to Post

bump
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2015 11:58:04 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

bump!

rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2015 4:06:14 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

bumping the post...

also, I have added some 'varieties' to the Breed List - ie: Collies (Rough) and Collies (Smooth)
... Dachshund (Longhaired), Dachshund (Smooth), Dachshund (Wire)

I haven't done all breeds with varieties, if you'd like your breed's varieties added just send me a PM and I'll add it to the drop down list.

Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/16/2015 8:27:05 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Commenting so I can keep track in the future. Hope to see some Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers on there soon, my highest is a 95.80.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2015 10:14:19 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Rhonda- thank you - I kept meaning to get on my laptop the last few days and update it- I check SD frm my phone mostly so I havent been remembering!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2015 5:30:27 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I entered Alaskan Klee Kais, Beagles, Bergamascos, Yorkies, and half of the Giant Schnauzers. Waiting for the breeder to name the puppy and then I will post her as well. happy :)

I have lost steam as I am searching through every kennel listed. I'll work on more later. happy :)

Also, does the spreadsheet just continue adding new higher SOPs and the admin has to delete the lower SOPs or does the system automatically do that for you?
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2015 7:59:41 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

We have to approve the new and delete the old

Sorry I havent been getting in to approve- my RL dog had her surgery Tuesday and Ive been really busy with her so I still havent been on my laptop much- mostly just checking from my phone while laying on the floor with her -- so tired, going to be a long 8 weeks of recovery.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2015 8:14:24 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I updated yesterday and just now. So the sheet is up to date at the moment.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2015 5:10:10 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Just got on myself and there were a handful of new entrieslaugh :D glad to see it being used!
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2015 7:56:01 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Bumping this up so I can find it again.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2015 10:11:37 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by In The Ghetto
Bumping this up so I can find it again.
Ive also got the links on my kennel page if yo want to memo my name /url -in case this thread dies
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2015 2:57:47 PM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

posted by Dead Until Dark
Sorry I havent been getting in to approve- my RL dog had her surgery Tuesday and Ive been really busy with her so I still havent been on my laptop much- mostly just checking from my phone while laying on the floor with her -- so tired, going to be a long 8 weeks of recovery.
Oh no, what was the surgery for? (if you don't mind me asking)
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2015 10:59:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by HotSauce
posted by Dead Until Dark
Oh no, what was the surgery for? (if you don't mind me asking)

Bilateral elbow dysplasia sad :( & we went ahead and spayed - so 3 little procedres on 1 go. Shes doing really well though post ophappy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2016 12:47:11 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Is this still being updated??
 kinhdoanh10001
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2016 9:58:59 AM reply with quote send message to kinhdoanh10001 Object to Post

This topic is interesting
www.head-soccer2.com/

Replies in this thread : 54
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.