Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : My new mission
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/7/2015 9:06:02 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

So, as a project, I noticed that Weimeraners have NO active showing kennels and all current SOP dogs are extinct. It is literally back to square one. It breaks my heart so, I am taking them on.

However, I will need some starters. If anyone has any they can spare, please message me.

I am most likely going to end up with Newfs also.

Thanks so kindly!

Four
 Capri Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 9:16:16 PM reply with quote send message to Capri Kennels Object to Post

I have the ability to make all my starter dogs (I think), you'd be welcome to all of them or any of them.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 9:21:27 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I would be willing to help you out with weims! I still have a starter available so I can get one. And/or I would take a pup from you. Feel free to private message me and we can chat laugh :D
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/8/2015 7:43:09 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Thanks so much Capri! I would be very interested in taking them. I sure don't mind paying a fee.

happy :) Please message me privately and we can set it all up.

Four
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 8:37:39 AM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

The one kennels that has a tons of wiems in it. Their last visit was a month ago, but they are still listed as a standard account... Maybe they will be back since they are still paying
 EmRose Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 9:50:38 AM reply with quote send message to EmRose Kennel Object to Post

Hope you don't mind if I jump into Weims too Fourlorn? happy :)
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 10:11:41 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

posted by EmRose Kennel
Hope you don't mind if I jump into Weims too Fourlorn? happy :)
Please join us!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 1:14:48 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You can purchase starter dogs from your My Account page (lower right column) - Weims are currently priced around $85

(edited because evidently i don't know left from right)

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 11/8/2015 1:15:46 PM
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2015 12:38:24 AM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2015 7:42:22 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Guess who else wants to join in.

I'll try to help a tad just to get the breed going again happy :)
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2015 6:58:39 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Glad to have you LRD. happy :)
 Best Bett Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2015 7:32:57 PM reply with quote send message to Best Bett Kennels Object to Post

I'm working on stafordshires right now, but I'd love to help build up the Weimaraners too! I'll look into buying a starter happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2015 9:41:11 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

All that's left is to get a discussion going in the Weim forum so we can keep up with each other.

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.