Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : handler ?
 country meadow
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/9/2015 6:24:55 AM reply with quote send message to country meadow Object to Post   

Just double checking does the list to the right when choosing a handler remain the same or do you need to recheck to make sure the handlers the judge prefers does not change
handler ?
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 country meadow
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2015 6:26:04 AM reply with quote send message to country meadow Object to Post

Please ignore the poll thing don't know how I made that happen. Sorry guys
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2015 7:40:21 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

It's different for every judge, if that's what you're asking?
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2015 8:56:32 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

The handlers that are on the judge's list don't change, but their ranking does - so you do need to check the list.

As an example: Amanda Nava's top handlers are

Stew Kellerman, Robert Pouk & Rogane Tuller

In the past Robert Pouk was the most preferred handler followed by Stew and Rogane.

The rankings don't change frequently. In fact I've only noticed the changes to handler rankings occurring recently. I don't ever recall it happening in prior years. (I like it.) Maybe I just missed it.

country meadow
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2015 12:58:54 PM reply with quote send message to country meadow Object to Post

Thank you
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/11/2015 1:43:12 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

They have always changed.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.