Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : No Payout for Breed Nationals last night
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/17/2016 10:45:01 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post   

Messaging Jeff as well, but has anyone else had any issues not getting paid for breed nationals? I had 2 placers last night, including best of opposite sex, and didnt get the payout. Got payouts for the all breed shows though.
 Artistri 2
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 11:06:03 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri 2 Object to Post

Looks like I didn't get any payouts from the golden retriever national last night either
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 11:34:11 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

at least its not just me! I sent Jeff a message, but am not expecting a quick response.
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2016 4:47:23 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

I did get the payout for the BISS for the Keeshond national last night.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2016 4:50:56 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

But my winners bitch in the Keeshond specialty did not get any payout.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 4:55:18 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I thought the only payout (unless there are added payouts) in the breed nationals was for BISS....

From the help center:

SHOWDOG.COM · HELP CENTER · NATIONAL SPECIALTIES
A National Specialty show for each breed is held once a month. Any show age dog may be entered and the entry fee is $0. Dogs over 120 days of age may be entered and compete in the Veterans class.

Only Best in Specialty Show earns a payout and it is based on the number of entries for the breed in the past 30 days. However any placement at a National Specialty show will contribute to your prestige.

-----
Last edited by Kalynda on 4/17/2016 4:58:19 PM
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 5:07:49 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Well I guess that makes sense then. It must be only at sponsored specialties that you get payouts.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 8:37:46 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Huh. Ive been playing for almost 10 years and did not know that. Shows how closely i pay attention to payouts usually...
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2016 10:13:35 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

Only time you get a payout for less then BISS it's because someone added it on.

Still not sure why Jeff hasn't added a Best Opposite Sex button to the list of available payouts a player can add.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.