Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2016 11:52:10 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

I haven't been charged for dog food since 4th. Does this mean mine haven't been fed? How do I tell?
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2016 1:02:20 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I haven't been charged since the 4th for dog food but it does look like they were fed - two of my youngsters are showing 16.3 (15.7 yesterday)

Thinking if they hadn't been fed that number would have gone down ??
 Dexters Boxers
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2016 6:41:47 PM reply with quote send message to Dexters Boxers Object to Post

Mine haven't been fed yesterday or today either. Sounds like they are working on the issue though happy :)
 Apison
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2016 7:53:28 AM reply with quote send message to Apison Object to Post

is everyone getting paid their daily bonus?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2016 8:50:54 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by Apison
is everyone getting paid their daily bonus?
I got mine, but it was only $5 - which is kind of odd because I have logged in every day for a week.
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2016 9:07:43 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I got mine. It was $50 as usual.

Alexandria
 Double S Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2016 9:55:19 AM reply with quote send message to Double S  Kennel Object to Post

posted by Halcyon Dreams
I haven't been charged for dog food since 4th. Does this mean mine haven't been fed? How do I tell?
Mine in all 10 kennels aren't getting fed either, not since the 4th, The easiest way to check is with one of your younger dogs who isn't at 20.

There should be a gradual increase each day anywhere from .2 to .6 per day depending on what you are feeding. A Custom ration goes up by .6 Top Dog is .4

Very annoying when using a custom ration to do exercise and groom only sessioning in Train.

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class