Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/18/2018 5:45:46 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

posted by Just Pumi
My 2 Cents worth................

Although there may be some players that don't or won't use handlers, that shouldn't be an issue.

The game was designed to be like real life- ie: if you want to use a handler, go right ahead....if not, then don't go through the trouble of finding a handler....It's that simple.

Other players should not be dictating how others play or how the dogs should be shown- Handler or no Handler.

Although, unless it is an OH Judge, most will place handlers on their dogs in order to finish them quickly, or to get Group placings.

A few disgruntled or unhappy players should not dictate how others play the game.

But who am I to say......Just my thoughts......

JP happy :)

I agree 100%. I've been playing this game since 2005 with a break for a few years. If the judge prefers handlers, I will pick them if I have the time. I will go for O/H if I don't have the time. Either way, if people want to use handlers that is their business, not anyone else's.

Meagen
Equity Danes
Black Raven Kennels
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/18/2018 9:27:44 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio8
I think Rachelle has "more" than a slight bias towards females!

Check these results for breed and opposite!

Rising Sun Royalty All Breed 5 · Airedale Terrier

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Rising+Sun+Royalty+All+Breed+5&breed=Airedale+Terrier

Lol all the Group 1s are bitches too.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/18/2018 11:13:48 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Power to the Women!

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.