Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : LB?
 LoupGarou
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/3/2019 9:31:16 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post   

I see something in my credits called Showdog.com "LB." This credit is new from the last time I played the game. What exactly is it?
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2019 10:45:23 AM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

Loyalty benefit! It was out in place to encourage people to log into their kennels every day.
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2019 10:49:22 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

Thank you, Whiskey Mac!

Forgive me, but I thought you'd left the game. IF you haven't and IF you're interested, I think I can guarantee that TFTs and Chis will be active for as long as I'm here.
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2019 11:49:19 AM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

My subscription will be over at the end of the month, so I’ll be here until then. I know many players are happy to see you come back! Best of luck with getting those breeds active again
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2019 11:57:03 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

LOL I'm happy to hear that people are glad to see me come back, but I am sad to hear that you're definitely leaving. At one time I had two family subscriptions and my mod account (this one) and was active in TFTs, Chis, Dalmatians, Collies, Dobermans, German Pinschers, Miniature Pinschers, Papillons, Alaskan Malamutes, and both breeds of Manchester terriers. I will probably never be THAT active again, as I have more demands on my time (I'm a homesteader now, as well as two part-time jobs), but I foresee myself having this kennel and a family subscription IF all goes well.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class