Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Happy belated Birthday Cardi B.!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/5/2019 10:18:33 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post   

On November 17th my daughter aka the pain in my a** laugh :D Cardi B, my Siberian Husky, turned 2. Shes finally a woman sad :(.. lol due to Dallas's strict breed restrictions in a many apartment complexes she is currently living her best life with my parents in East TX in the countryside.. I took a trip to see her that Sunday and fortunately she cooperated for two awesome pictures.

-JonWayne

LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2019 12:39:56 PM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

What awesome pictures--you both look great!
 This Old Barn
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2019 7:37:00 PM reply with quote send message to This Old Barn Object to Post

Aww! Happy belated birthday!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2019 4:46:04 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Thank you guys happy :).. and omg LoupGarou it's been ages since I've seen your Terriers. How are they doing. I remember when I first started this game and how you helped me with a RL dog situation that I had. laugh :Da
-JonWayne

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.