Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Why does it take song long for bitches to whelp?
 Storybrooke Siberians
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/24/2020 10:41:27 PM reply with quote send message to Storybrooke Siberians Object to Post   

Waited two hours after the due time for puppies
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/25/2020 4:37:43 PM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

We have a recurring issue here where litters can get stuck and that can delay other dogs who are due at the same time.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2020 11:57:26 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I dont mind s long as they arrive on the right day, it makes it more like real life...waiting for puppies happy :)
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2020 12:36:19 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I’ve found that litters whelp every half hour, so pups due at 1:15 will arrive at 1:30, but I haven’t had a problem with multiple hours before!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/11/2020 10:20:42 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

When I breed, I look at the time and add 15 minutes.
That number gets put in the call name section.
If it is an important litter, and most are, I set a reminder on my phone so I get an alert.

Carol

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.