Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : 80+ SOP Shar Pei
 Jinlong Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/18/2020 5:38:35 PM reply with quote send message to Jinlong Kennel Object to Post   

I posted in Dogs Wanted - but thought I'd post here also - I'm looking for anything close to or over 80+ SOP in shar pei

I have a stud most probably enjoying his last days - but I'm wondering if anyone has a bitch (or 2) I can buy or lease to breed him to before he leaves the game

More than happy to share puppies out of the resulting litter/s
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2020 1:30:14 PM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

I had just revived two lines from an old account, darn it! I had puppies a few weeks ago that were decent. Happy to sell you the bitch in my finishing kennel after she has whelped a litter with the male in there? Will grab a link in a second, I'm using mobile
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2020 1:31:10 PM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

Jinlong Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2020 9:10:45 PM reply with quote send message to Jinlong Kennel Object to Post

I would love to have her when you're ready to let her go.
Just let me know when.
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/21/2020 10:23:56 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

No problem! I'll shoot you a pm closer to the time, hopefully your male can hang on a little while longer!
 Jinlong Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2020 8:27:19 AM reply with quote send message to Jinlong Kennel Object to Post

Unfortunately he died on the 19th - so maybe you can breed her to your guy before purchase

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.