Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Can't select Maret....
 Dark Mirage
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/9/2021 10:53:45 AM reply with quote send message to Dark Mirage Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

For the past two days, I can't select Maret Gentile as a handler for any of my dogs-- all fully-sessioned, have been shown, over 30 days old... tried two browsers and multiple dogs. sad :( Help? The button by the name just won't click. Every other handler I tried works fine.

-----
Last edited by Dark Mirage on 7/9/2021 10:54:14 AM
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2021 12:53:06 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Does another breeder have Maret as a handler or are you the only one entered?
 Dark Mirage
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2021 1:04:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dark Mirage Object to Post

Only one. Nobody else in my breed was entered for that show. She showed up on the list, just couldn't get the dot to fill in when clicked. Very frustrating.

Just tried again with yet another dog, same thing.

XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2021 1:43:25 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I happens when Maret is near the Facebook Like line. It's very very frustrating.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2021 1:45:06 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I think it's some kind of compatibility issue with the FB link. When Maret is further down the list it's fine. I haven't tried to click on whatever handler is near the FB line when it's not Maret but I will try that right now.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2021 1:49:29 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Yup, just tried to select June Dixon who is on the same line as the FB Like link and she is not selectable. Not much to do except wait and see if Maret moves up or down on your show.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2021 3:08:20 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Wow, I never noticed this. There is a workaround:

Select the radio button of the handler right above the one you are having the issue with. Then hit the right arrow key two times. It should land on Maret.

I am seeing this issue with June Dixon but I was able to choose her that way.

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 7/9/2021 3:09:03 PM
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2021 11:49:46 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Genius! I will try that.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2021 11:51:56 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

It worked! Thank you! I use Maret a lot and when it's like this I try to remember to go in a day or 2 later and select but I usually forget.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.