Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Interesting Show Results
 Slipping Shadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/12/2021 5:38:52 AM reply with quote send message to Slipping Shadows Object to Post   

Curious as to how this dog was 2nd in show?

https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17696530

If it was a spectacular specimen of the breed, sure, but it isn't even fully sessions and has an SOP of 6...
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/13/2021 6:08:43 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Wow, now that is odd. o.o
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/23/2021 7:43:22 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Here%20Comes%20Summer%2050

Happens sometimes. I think the game 'hiccups' and produces these results. No harm, though wink ;)
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/23/2021 8:25:55 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

As I’ve heard others say- occasionally the judges may have had to much to drink!
But yes I assume it’s either a glitch or the small bit of random luck that’s factored in ending up making a huge impact.
 Senkrah
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/23/2021 1:32:10 PM reply with quote send message to Senkrah Object to Post

Just like RL, sometimes judges make weird decisions!!
 Willow Brooks Kennel II
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2021 12:46:36 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Brooks Kennel II Object to Post

or maybe its breed bias this judge has a moderate level of breed bias what ever that means
 Willow Brooks Kennel II
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/14/2021 1:41:39 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Brooks Kennel II Object to Post

Its get should be "Highway robbery"

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.