Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Obedience Results Question
 Easter Rising Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/19/2022 2:29:18 AM reply with quote send message to Easter Rising Kennel Object to Post   

I entered my dog in two obedience trials. One on the 18th and one on the 19th. I do not know how I see those results. I see her name listed for the one on the 19th, but nothing else, no qualifying score, or non qualifying score and I can’t find the one from yesterday at all. I am blind, can someone please tell me where to look?

Thanks
 Easter Rising Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2022 2:33:04 AM reply with quote send message to Easter Rising Kennel Object to Post

I found it under all show results on her page, but it doesn’t look like the show ran for today, or else the results have not been posted.

I apologise for jumping the gun, but I have never done obedience on here before.
 bsgk5
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2022 3:39:30 AM reply with quote send message to bsgk5 Object to Post

Whereas confirmation shows run in the wee hours of the morning, obedience shows usually run in mid afternoon.
 Dustmop Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/28/2022 3:56:43 PM reply with quote send message to Dustmop Kennels Object to Post

On the dog's page click on Show Results, across the top there are 2 links, you see the conformation shows automatically but you have to click the 2nd link to get obedience results.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.