Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Happy belated Birthday Cardi B.!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/5/2019 10:18:33 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post   

On November 17th my daughter aka the pain in my a** laugh :D Cardi B, my Siberian Husky, turned 2. Shes finally a woman sad :(.. lol due to Dallas's strict breed restrictions in a many apartment complexes she is currently living her best life with my parents in East TX in the countryside.. I took a trip to see her that Sunday and fortunately she cooperated for two awesome pictures.

-JonWayne

LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2019 12:39:56 PM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

What awesome pictures--you both look great!
 This Old Barn
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2019 7:37:00 PM reply with quote send message to This Old Barn Object to Post

Aww! Happy belated birthday!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2019 4:46:04 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Thank you guys happy :).. and omg LoupGarou it's been ages since I've seen your Terriers. How are they doing. I remember when I first started this game and how you helped me with a RL dog situation that I had. laugh :Da
-JonWayne

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.