Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Dog stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ninastar
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/15/2006 10:03:39 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Dose any one have a story about your/friends dog?If your do post one/or few. Okay? Common I know this is an old post but lets keep it going for a little bit longer please.
 rockymountain
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2006 12:07:45 AM reply with quote send message to rockymountain Object to Post

one time my dog was in its first day in its/our new house and she ran really fast and fell into the pool!
 Carterville lions rock!!!
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2006 10:22:11 AM reply with quote send message to Carterville lions rock!!! Object to Post

When I was little my mom fed our Golden Retriever Lab mix peanut butter and she fomed at the mouth!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2006 1:49:49 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by rockymountain
one time my dog was in its first day in its/our new house and she ran really fast and fell into the pool!
Thats funny!!!!
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2006 6:43:39 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

Whenever my dad feeds our lab peanut butter,she licks it for about 10 minutes.And all the time she's going,"Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack.".Silly dog!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2006 8:25:24 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by Blue Ridge Farms
Whenever my dad feeds our lab peanut butter,she licks it for about 10 minutes.And all the time she's going,"Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack.".Silly dog!
Thats really funny!!!!
 Lagana Beach Shelties
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2006 9:29:35 PM reply with quote send message to Lagana Beach Shelties Object to Post

one time when we moved our dog trevor the 1st day he came in the new house he pooped in the living room!
LOL
 Spirit Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2006 9:59:24 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Mountain Object to Post

LOL every time we give our dog a bath, afterwords she runs around the yard in circles full speed! She looks so funny! razz :p
 Spirit Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2006 9:59:38 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Mountain Object to Post

sorry for double post!!
 Vaquera
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2006 5:16:59 PM reply with quote send message to Vaquera Object to Post

posted by Spirit Mountain
LOL every time we give our dog a bath, afterwords she runs around the yard in circles full speed! She looks so funny! razz :p
Our dog does that too! He'll jump on a couch, and jump right back off, and run up and down stairs, etc. IT IS HILARIOUS!
 MissCorinneM
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2006 5:40:09 PM reply with quote send message to MissCorinneM Object to Post

my old dog used too (for no reason)run around our house crawl under the bed come out,jump on the bed jump off and jump on the couch jump off the whole time running at full speed it was hilarious
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2006 7:30:32 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

One time my mom and me came home and saw that are old dog Fergus was foming from the mouth. We thought it was something bad she had really got into a box of instant mashed potatoes!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2006 5:46:01 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by MissCorinneM
my old dog used too (for no reason)run around our house crawl under the bed come out,jump on the bed jump off and jump on the couch jump off the whole time running at full speed it was hilarious
Funny dog!
 brytheflea
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2007 4:49:26 PM reply with quote send message to brytheflea Object to Post

my dad had a rottweiler and he left for ad day and would be back the next morning, so dad expected him to mess in the house. my dad comes home and good old Thor is standing there in ther middle of the room with his legs crossed with no meesing onthe floor that dad could see so dad opened the back dor and ZOOOOM! goes thor and before hwe could make it to the dor Bam! all his poo fellout at once! Poor Thor!
 RiverSide Kennal
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2007 11:01:26 AM reply with quote send message to RiverSide Kennal Object to Post

Ha ha ha ha wow my dog maya was in the shower with me and sje was on her backmi the water then she peed all over ALLover it was sad
 dog rocks
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2007 11:22:18 AM reply with quote send message to dog rocks Object to Post

posted by ninastar
One time my mom and me came home and saw that are old dog Fergus was foming from the mouth. We thought it was something bad she had really got into a box of instant mashed potatoes!
now thats mega funny
 Pedigree Testing
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2007 11:29:22 AM reply with quote send message to Pedigree Testing Object to Post

My dog if you blow (only one) dandelion in her face (no other plant) she runs full speed round and round, one time she ran into this poor innocent guy and knocked him down lol!
 kisslurpie
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2007 11:39:43 AM reply with quote send message to kisslurpie Object to Post

when my dogs get really excited they start running around and (since they are cavaliers) they slip all over the hard wood floor. most of the time they bump into each other too, but they just wag their tail.
 dog rocks
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2007 11:45:34 AM reply with quote send message to dog rocks Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i had a dog and every time we we took hink out my dog would conversate and lick my worst enmies purebreds face it was so entrtaing since she would scream and shout he was a mutt
 RiverSide Kennal
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2007 6:14:37 PM reply with quote send message to RiverSide Kennal Object to Post

posted by dog rocks
i had a dog and every time we we took hink out my dog would conversate and lick my worst enmies purebreds face it was so entrtaing since she would scream and shout he was a mutt

Yeah my dog got into my worst enimies back yard(their dog is in heat) and got there PUREBREED dog pregnat my dog is a mutt they made me pay for ALL off the pups thogh
 dog rocks
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2007 6:19:23 PM reply with quote send message to dog rocks Object to Post

]

Yeah my dog got into my worst enimies back yard(their dog is in heat) and got there PUREBREED dog pregnat my dog is a mutt they made me pay for ALL off the pups thogh]

that is ultra funny i don`t beileve it

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.