ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2008 5:02:04 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Bump!
 golden tlc kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2008 5:20:08 AM reply with quote send message to golden tlc kennel Object to Post

omg i got a really fun one! i dont think i said it already. last year my puppy that died...when he was alive we were watching a scary movie and he was literaly watching it to....the move was real quite then all the suddon.......AHHHHHHH! a shreaky high pitched scream happened and he jumped right up looking around like huh?? what was that?? omg it was so funny! he really like jumoed up a foot! lol i miss him! good memories though
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2008 12:05:25 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

How old was he when he died? Sorry about it though.
 Samika-Raven
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2008 5:11:58 PM reply with quote send message to Samika-Raven Object to Post

Our oldest dog (a rat terrier) will take the phone away from you if you tell him your calling the vet.
 Classycolly
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2008 6:46:36 PM reply with quote send message to Classycolly Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I raise grade Pygmy goats, and my stud HATES dogs with a purple passion. We were having to ex dogs in my 1/4 acre pasture - trying to be the storm as it came in - it was dark and my sister's bitch raced into the run in shed but she didn't know the buck was in there, there was an explosion and she came flying back out like he'd tossed her out the door. happy :)

My favorite bitch (lost her in November) used to dunk her head in her water bucket until it almost covered her eyes. She also would watch "Lassie" and got all excited when Lassie had to attack the bad guys. She also loved to play with the water hose, she'd beg to be sprayed when you were filling up buckets.

Had a puppy one time that got himself wedged between the bed and the wall and was fast asleep, all you could see were his feet sticking out. He loved it. He also used to love to try to sleep on the laptop keyboard, he thought he was a cat.

My old rough bitch sits on my bed and calmly watches "The Big Valley". I still haven't gotten her to tell me which of the four brothers she thinks is the hottest. :P

StarPups272
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2008 3:01:06 PM reply with quote send message to StarPups272 Object to Post

posted by RiverSide Kennal
posted by dog rocks
i had a dog and every time we we took hink out my dog would conversate and lick my worst enmies purebreds face it was so entrtaing since she would scream and shout he was a mutt

Yeah my dog got into my worst enimies back yard(their dog is in heat) and got there PUREBREED dog pregnat my dog is a mutt they made me pay for ALL off the pups thogh

That is ABSOULUTLEY hilarious!!!!
 Venus Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2008 5:39:28 PM reply with quote send message to Venus Kennel Object to Post

posted by StarPups272
posted by RiverSide Kennal
posted by dog rocks
i had a dog and every time we we took hink out my dog would conversate and lick my worst enmies purebreds face it was so entrtaing since she would scream and shout he was a mutt

Yeah my dog got into my worst enimies back yard(their dog is in heat) and got there PUREBREED dog pregnat my dog is a mutt they made me pay for ALL off the pups thogh

That is ABSOULUTLEY hilarious!!!!

I really don't see what is funny about bringing more dogs into the world. Since both the dogs were probably not health tested that means the puppies could of had health problems. And there are thousands of dogs in shelters, each of those puppies basically caused another dog to die.

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.