Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 4:55:36 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

Those are really funny and Venus we aren't laughing at those things,just telling stories.
 valcore
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2007 3:59:30 PM reply with quote send message to valcore Object to Post

Every time my cat comes in the room, my dog leaves! She's so scared of my precious kitty!
 Moonlight Glow
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2007 5:32:04 PM reply with quote send message to Moonlight Glow Object to Post

How come every time I post something, nobody responds ? sad :(
 Wolf claw
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2007 9:14:50 PM reply with quote send message to Wolf claw Object to Post

My dog max and jazzi(both boxers) they would run around so fast jazzi tryed to jump on the couch sideways and went tumbling down. it was so funny i fell down laughing and crying!happy :)
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2007 6:22:48 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by Silver Side of Me Kennels
Those are really funny and Venus we aren't laughing at those things,just telling stories.
Alright stop it I took care of the whole deal with Venus
 BorderLineKennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2007 7:01:15 PM reply with quote send message to BorderLineKennels Object to Post

My dog is so weird! one time we jokingly told him not to pee on the couch and he looked at us and started peeing!!
 BorderLineKennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2007 7:02:12 PM reply with quote send message to BorderLineKennels Object to Post

posted by Moonlight Glow
How come every time I post something, nobody responds ? sad :(
I feel for you!
 Sheeba Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2008 1:02:39 PM reply with quote send message to Sheeba Kennels Object to Post

posted by Blue Ridge Farms
Whenever my dad feeds our lab peanut butter,she licks it for about 10 minutes.And all the time she's going,"Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack.".Silly dog!
My cavie licks for like 3 hours after she is given peanut butter!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2008 3:14:04 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

3 hours? Wow! I don't think that me and my two dogshave enogugh saliva to do that.
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2008 6:31:33 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

posted by ninastar
3 hours? Wow! I don't think that me and my two dogshave enogugh saliva to do that.
lol
 missyd49
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2008 8:16:50 PM reply with quote send message to missyd49 Object to Post

My pomeranian, (Rolly) is VERY crazy, like, ALL THE TIME, u can wake him up at 3 in the morning and he'll still want to play! any way, it was Christmas Eve when he was less than maybe, 5 months old, he found out that he liked the tree, so we went into the living room after dinner, and he was chewing on it! then we told him to stop and he went to lay down at my feet, well we started lauphing and joking while watching TV, next thing i see is him tugging on the tree like tug-a-war and my brother runs out of the room, and the tree comes crashing down and the ornaments
come flying, Rolly, (thankfully) ran out of the way when he realised that he tugged to hard and didn't get hurt, ever since then, he hated to tree. (i know long story, but i thought it was funny)
 missyd49
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2008 8:19:49 PM reply with quote send message to missyd49 Object to Post

oh, and a cute story, (again about Rolly,) when it was in the after noon, (around 12:00-1:00) we would rap him up in a blanket when he was a puppy and then sit on the couch and rock him to sleep, and he would have little dreams and his paws would move and he would whine some times... i miss those days when he was a puppy! he is now 4 years old and he is still adorable!
Missy
 missyd49
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2008 2:27:05 PM reply with quote send message to missyd49 Object to Post

bump4u!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2008 4:06:59 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Oh Thanks.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2008 4:07:11 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Bump.
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2008 7:27:19 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

posted by Blue Ridge Farms
Whenever my dad feeds our lab peanut butter,she licks it for about 10 minutes.And all the time she's going,"Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack.".Silly dog!
Thats just like Winn Dixie in Because of Winn Dixie! Opal goes to a 'evil' 'monster' lady's house and Dix runs away, and opal and Gloria (the lady) find him eating PB and smacking his lips!!!
LOL That's funny call your doggie Winn-Dixie!!!!!
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2008 7:32:10 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

WOW..all those stories are cool. My friend's dog Camille lays her head down in shame when Sylvia blows her face, and when you lay in bed Camillie jumps on and cuddles crazily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 StarPups272
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2008 8:46:42 PM reply with quote send message to StarPups272 Object to Post

posted by RiverSide Kennal
posted by dog rocks
i had a dog and every time we we took hink out my dog would conversate and lick my worst enmies purebreds face it was so entrtaing since she would scream and shout he was a mutt

Yeah my dog got into my worst enimies back yard(their dog is in heat) and got there PUREBREED dog pregnat my dog is a mutt they made me pay for ALL off the pups thogh

Okay, that is hilarious!!!
 StarPups272
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2008 8:49:00 PM reply with quote send message to StarPups272 Object to Post

Our REALLY grouchy and mean neighbor came over to my yard one day to see my new puppy, and Sunny (my puppy) was constepated, and without my neighbor knowing my dog wiped poop on her fancy WHITE shoes!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2008 12:30:30 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Are dogs are SO bad they can't even go into are FENCED IN backyard without a LEASH with a HUMAN HOLDING IT. Capitalized instead of underlining. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.