Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

golden tlc kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2007 8:12:17 PM reply with quote send message to golden tlc kennel Object to Post

lol once my dog was running so fast...lol that she ...hehe ran into the screen!!she is ok but it just shocked her....it was so funny.
 :)piepie:)
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2007 10:47:04 AM reply with quote send message to :)piepie:) Object to Post

posted by Blue Ridge Farms
Whenever my dad feeds our lab peanut butter,she licks it for about 10 minutes.And all the time she's going,"Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack.".Silly dog!
that is really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :)piepie:)
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2007 10:49:19 AM reply with quote send message to :)piepie:) Object to Post

posted by golden tlc kennel
lol once my dog was running so fast...lol that she ...hehe ran into the screen!!she is ok but it just shocked her....it was so funny.
that funny to!
 honeygingersnd
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2007 8:30:28 PM reply with quote send message to honeygingersnd Object to Post

I went out in a field and I let my dog lose and there was a tire and she was scared of it since she never saw one before and started to bark at that.

Then another time we went to my friends house with her and they had a fan and she was scared and started to bark at that too cause we have air conditioners not fans.

Also one time I turned our flash light on and I already knew she chased it and our kitchen floor was slippery and she chased the light and slid into our fridge.
 honeygingersnd
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2007 8:32:54 PM reply with quote send message to honeygingersnd Object to Post

She rolls over on a blanket when she is wet to dry herself off all of my friends have dogs and they think that is so cool and they wondered if we trained her to do that and we didn't.
 Venus Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2007 11:59:38 PM reply with quote send message to Venus Kennel Object to Post

Not really sure what is funny about dogs getting hurt or in an uncomfortable sitution for them or getting another dog pregnent.
 racket396
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2007 4:07:37 PM reply with quote send message to racket396 Object to Post

When there is a thunderstorm my dog frantly runs around the house and one time knocked my Grandma flat on the floor.
 Dragon_Dog
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2007 4:28:35 AM reply with quote send message to Dragon_Dog Object to Post

STORY
Once my parents and I had left our two dogs(Hope a Doberman and Sadie an adopted mutt)outside. Well when we got home and opened the back door, Hope raced in like she always does. But I had to call Sadie. Well I followed her and she put it down and I saw that it was a bone. From a carcass, from the wood behind our house. Hope had a bunch of bones in her stomach and she had to have surgery to get them out.lol

Dale
 Dragon_Dog
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2007 4:31:51 AM reply with quote send message to Dragon_Dog Object to Post

Double post sorry, but after Sadie gets a bath, she run and then she dives on the carpet rubbing herself. Then she does it again and again around our fireplace, it's funny. LOL
 Dragon_Dog
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2007 4:36:13 AM reply with quote send message to Dragon_Dog Object to Post

When there is a thunderstorm my dog frantly runs around the house and one time knocked my Grandma flat on the floor.

Basic User
8/21/2007 6:00:52 AM reply with quote send message to Moffet Object to Post

THE CHRISTMAS STORY
One christmas a friend gave some chocolate wrapped up as a present. We put under the christmas tree.

Christmas morning we woke up to a Chocolatly Mess ALL over the room. Chocolate was all over the floors slinged against the walls and there was our dog sitting under the Christmas Tree. He was grinning and had Chocolate all over him, but was trying to look innocent.

--Moffet--
 Venus Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2007 1:07:23 PM reply with quote send message to Venus Kennel Object to Post

posted by Venus Kennel
Not really sure what is funny about dogs getting hurt or in an uncomfortable sitution for them or getting another dog pregnent.
once again not to sure whats so funny about dogs getting hurt or eating something potentionally dangerous.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 3:16:06 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Venus Kennel
posted by Venus Kennel
once again not to sure whats so funny about dogs getting hurt or eating something potentionally dangerous.

We were not laughing at any of those things.
 dog rocks
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 5:38:05 PM reply with quote send message to dog rocks Object to Post

posted by ninastar

Not really sure what is funny about dogs getting hurt or in an uncomfortable sitution for them or getting another dog pregnent. once again not to sure whats so funny about dogs getting hurt or eating something potentionally dangerous.We were not laughing at any of those things

Yah yuo no we aren` t laughing .....mabye juxt a little bit any way werer`e just sharing our experiences
 golden tlc kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 6:07:55 PM reply with quote send message to golden tlc kennel Object to Post

i once had a 180 pound great dane...and he was sooo huge he came running so fast and jumped on my great grandmothers lap and her coffee went flying everywere!!!soooo funny
 golden tlc kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 6:11:46 PM reply with quote send message to golden tlc kennel Object to Post

my 11 week old great dane puppy always rolls around.i dont know if i spelt it right but he does summersolts all the time
 golden tlc kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 6:15:50 PM reply with quote send message to golden tlc kennel Object to Post

my 11 week old great dane puppy always rolls around.i dont know if i spelt it right but he does summersolts all the time
oh and when he was alive one (a long time ago!)time he knocked down our christmas tree because he was soo big!lol,i miss im very much...
 Dragon_Dog
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 7:16:47 PM reply with quote send message to Dragon_Dog Object to Post

I know this isn't a dog story, but i had a bunny that was 5 months old and she would get out of her cage(I taught her how to do that)and start running around the room at like 5:30 in the morning. She was my wake up bell because I slept in the room next to her. Unfortunately she died April 9, 2002. The day before she turned 6 months old.
 Venus Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 8:41:23 PM reply with quote send message to Venus Kennel Object to Post

oh and when he was alive one (a long time ago!)time he knocked down our christmas tree because he was soo big!lol,i miss im very much...

lol are male 6 month old dobe puppy is just kinda stupid he would do something like that if he was smart enough to do summsaults lol.

All my dogs will be barking and Jinx (the crazy pup) would just be like Ruff ruff i think? He doesnt really know what he barks at.
 Running Free Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2007 10:50:19 AM reply with quote send message to Running Free Kennel Object to Post

My GSD bitch picked up a 6 week old puppy once.Put him on the bed.Well he fell between the bed and the wall and could not go under,around,or over the bed.We came home to a Chewed/scratched/ wall and a chewed up mattress. Kate had tried to rescue the pup.The puppy was fine just crying like crazy.

Courtney

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.