Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : What is the age and breed of your youngest fully sessioned dog
 Sweet Frog Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/2/2020 7:39:34 AM reply with quote send message to Sweet Frog Kennel Object to Post   

Hi, question: What is the age and breed of your youngest fully sessioned dog?
Do you find much variation between individuals in the same breed?
With my Brussels it takes a bit of work to get them trained up and I don't keep track (maybe I should) but some of them seem to finish substantially quicker than others. My English Setters on the other hand are a little less time to fully session it seems.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/5/2020 9:46:39 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

My Afghans take forever for the training. Having been an Afghan owner/breeder I can vouch for the reality of this. LOL. But then my GSD session shockingly fast. It's pretty interesting how the breeds vary and one of the cool things about Showdog.
 Sweet Frog Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/5/2020 11:28:08 AM reply with quote send message to Sweet Frog Kennel Object to Post

I completely agree. I also own Cloud 9 K9s where I have Giant Schnauzers and those guys session up easiest out of the four breeds I do.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2020 1:05:14 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Brittanys finish coat/muscle around 12 days and obedience by 18! So quick I love it.

In my other account I have Australian terriers and their obedience takes forever. D: Sometimes I have time for the girls to have a litter and recover before they're conditioned for the ring lol.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.