Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2014 4:58:01 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Um..... Great Blue Heron? I know nothing about birds but it sounds more appealing.

WYR be able to write twelve languages or speak twelve languages? (but not both)
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2014 5:04:54 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Probably write. I could get a massive translating job or something like that xD

WYR live in the city or countryside?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2014 6:42:13 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

City, probably! I wouldn't mind living in NYC when I grow up, but only if I can have an apartment that's larger than a closet..... So I'm planning on Europe laugh :D Edinburgh, Cardiff, or Bristol.

WYR get hit by a bus or run over by a bus? (yes.....)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2014 9:18:28 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Hmmm, probably just hit...the rolling over part sounds worser razz :p.

WYR have unusually colored eyes or an unusual hair color?

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2014 12:09:11 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Depends how unusual the eye colour is razz :p But most likely an unusual hair colour, cause I could just dye it.

WYR never be able to watch TV again or never be able to use the internet again?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2014 4:43:38 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Never be able to watch TV. I like TV, but the Internet is like my life laugh :D .... Plus, no SD!

WYR never be able to eat the same food twice, or only be able to eat your favourite food forever (laugh :D NEVER anything else)?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 11:09:41 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The first one...even I would get tired of pizza over and over, with nothing else.

WYR be a famous Pop singer, or a famous Country singer?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 1:17:33 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Pop, because I like pop more than country, but country would be fun too!

WYR be buried alive or eaten alive (like by an alligator or something)?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2014 2:09:10 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Ew. They both sound horrible.. haha.. Ummm.. I guess buried alive.. cause that way I get *some* type of funeral xD And my body's still there.

WYR be lost at sea for a year (which would very very cold) or be lost in the desert for a year.(very hot.. obviously xD)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2014 9:04:07 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The second...I take heat much better than I do cold razz :p.

WYR die of hypothermia or heat stroke? (I nearly did die of heat stroke...)

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2014 3:05:00 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Hypothermia, I love cold but hate heat.....not that either would be pleasant. Except I hear that with hypothermia, you sorta feel warm at the end, but like a nice warm, so it wouldn't be too bad. Whereas with heat stroke you'd just feel miserably hot the whole time and I hate feeling hot, summer is my least favourite season and I live in America's rainiest city (technically though I don't think it really is). That was long....

WYR be locked in a room and starved to death slowly, or be forced to eat poisonous food? (I'm thinking of that guy in the Hunger Games with the berries)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2014 9:51:51 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Second. I think poison would kill you faster...well, some do, some don't. Either way would be a painful way to die...

WYR have to give up dogs for the rest of your life, or never have another person talk to you again?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2014 2:51:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

sad :( That's hard!!! Um.....give up dogs? I mean, no! I just think I'd get lonely, but I talk to dogs.... I guess I'd give up dogs, but still like watch dog movies and have horses or something, but I'd be depressed..... I'm glad I don't have to make that choice!

WYR get three wishes that would last forever, or have as many wishes as you wanted but each wish only lasted for a day (and you could never wish the same thing again)?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2014 10:40:21 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Hmmmm, maybe the first? That's kinda a tough one.

WYR be a writer in the 1800s or a painter during the Renaissance?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2014 4:38:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Um......a painter in the renaissance probably, even though I am horrible at painting but LOVE to write. The renaissance just seems like a better time, writers in the 1800s tended to be crazy and poor and unhappy.

WYR only be able to eat desserts and greasy foods, or only be able to eat fruits, vegetables, salad, etc?
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2014 2:22:40 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

The second one! I love sugar like anyone else, but I couldn't live on it, and could easily deal with only eating healthy foods lol

WYR be stuck on a deserted island with your least favorite person for one month or be stuck on the island alone for one year?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2014 9:14:26 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Eeeee, that's a tough one. I'll take...the second one, because my current least fave person I'd end up murdering anyways...

WYR live in the rainforest or the arctic?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2014 4:47:25 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Arctic! Yay snow! I love cold, and I want to live there one day for real happy :)

WYR be murdered or go to prison for life for a murder you didn't commit?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2014 5:11:19 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

It depends on how I would get murderd so probs prison for life wink ;)
WYR be in a plane crash or boat sinking?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2014 4:57:30 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Boat sinking because there would be a high survival rate with life boats, but if you mean you'd die than a plane crash, because it would quick whereas drowning would be awful.

WYR have a pet horse or be a horse? (random)

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.