Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 5:43:48 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

The first one. Life is full of ups and downs. If it isn't, it's not life!

WYR have 35 years of unlimited money, freedom, and the best of friends before going to work in a sweatshop with no friends or money for the rest of your life, or live your whole life with a few friends and a simple job with just a little freedom?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 7:14:37 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

That's a hard one...I'll say the first one...I guess

WYR have a small garden where you could plant anything you wanted or a big one you could only plant certain plants?

Alexandria

Edited 'cause I got mixed uprazz :p

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 10/8/2013 7:17:26 PM
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 10:27:38 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Small garden. I DO NOT have a green thumb. I normally kill everything anyway. Haha. Who knew watering plants to much killed them? >.>

WYR spend an entire night without internet access (of any kind) or without cell phone access (no calls, data or text).
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2013 9:52:18 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The second one...don't have a phone and don't my mom's but maybe twice a week to call my BFF. I use the internet all the time, but I just spent 5 days without it a while back, so it's not too big a deal either.

WYR always be able to have the latest greatest in smartphones, but not be able to use it, or have an older smartphone and use it all the time?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2013 9:38:07 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Um.... The second? If you can't use the phone then how does that work? laugh :D but I love my phone, I use it more than anything, so this wouldn't work for me!

WYR be hugely famous during childhood and teenhood but then have a huge scandal and go down in flames (I guess in comparison like with 75 million likes on Facebook), or be just a little famous your whole life making fun movies, etc, but never be very big (like 10,000 likes on Facebook or something)?

(laugh :D I know the Facebook is weird but I guess that's how I measure celebrity popularity)
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2013 10:44:56 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

So basically...would you rather be N'Sync or Justin Timberlake? Lol! Um... I'm gonna say Justin Timberlake. I'd rather just do me, I don't care about being popular.

WYR go back in time to attend an N'Sync concert or a Backstreet Boys concert?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2013 10:57:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

N'Sync? I wasn't alive when they were actually famous but my sister loves them both (even though she was a baby laugh :D) and I think N'Sync has better songs (by that I mean I am pretty sure they do, not I feel, because I'm so not sure).

WYR have your organs slowly removed while fully awake or be tied to four different horses and ripped apart?

(I am even surprised at myself at that one.... It came to me but I scared myself writing it)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2013 9:32:17 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Hmmm...the first one? Either way, you'd eventually pass out.

WYR own a hound breed or a sporting breed?

Alexandria
 Tuff-N-Uff
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2013 2:15:33 PM reply with quote send message to Tuff-N-Uff Object to Post

Probably a sporting breed even though I'm not partial to either. By I'd rather deal with a hyper dog than a baying hound. Lol

WYR die by drowning or being electrocuted?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2013 4:28:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Electrocuted.

WYR be eaten alive by a tiger or a shark?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2013 4:41:47 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A tiger, because somehow I love them more. And if it was a shark, that means I'd also be drowning in an ocean.

WYR have to spend a month alone on a wild island providing for yourself, or have to spend a year alone but get basic food supplies and a shelter?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2013 5:28:53 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

The 1st one. I'd go crazy being alone for that longer than that lol

As an astronaut..

WYR crash into a meteor, your ship become damaged, and you have to survive without any food, drifting through space, until someone hopefully comes to rescue you or land on the foreign planet, only to realize it's inhabited by angry alien life who capture you and hold you hostage until someone hopefully comes to ransom for your life?

(lol I have no idea how that one came up)

†Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2013 7:17:21 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

The first one. I may be weird but I think it would be kinda cool to just loafer around space. Just kinda tumble around and whistle the jeopardy theme. Haha

WYR live in a plague era or in a zombie apocolypse era?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2013 9:21:06 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The second one, I think...I dunno which is scarier...

WYR be held hostage in a bakery for a month, or be cast on a desert island with only a little food for a week?

Alexandria
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2013 10:38:12 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Take me to the island. I hate baked stuff.

WYR date someone and have to remember the good times yet have more bad days then good, or be alone and give up?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2013 9:24:39 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I've done the first one...and am more or less stuck at the second one...so, honestly, either. I'll take the first because although it ended sooooo badly and I've had to "get over"...the memories are still bittersweet...

WYR have insomnia or a horrible headache?

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 10/11/2013 9:25:04 PM
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 10:46:50 AM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Insomnia! Cannot stand headaches!

WYR say everything on your mind or never be able to speak again?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 4:41:07 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The first one...I do that a lot anyways!

WYR have a few short but happy years of marriage with the person you love and then lose them or a 50-year marriage to somebody you hate?

Alexandria
 Tuff-N-Uff
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 9:45:14 PM reply with quote send message to Tuff-N-Uff Object to Post

The second one. Cause way I see it, if you stayed there for 50 years, you don't hate them THAT much. Haha

WYR be a professional groomer and get bitten by dogs all day, or be a police officer in a high crime jurisdiction?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2013 4:24:17 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

The first one. I can handle dogs...I would never want to be a police officer...

WYR be considered a coward or a fool?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.