Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : When did handler-free all breed shows come available again?
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/18/2015 12:08:55 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post   

Theres a show at the bottom of the schedule, judged by Wesley Eubanks, thats handler free! When did the option to make handle free all breed shows come open again? I feel like I missed something.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2015 12:24:10 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I was wondering the same thing... Glitch?
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2015 1:25:12 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

From the looks of it, the show was intended to be a Finnish Spitz specialty. I recognized the kennel name and that's one of their breeds so I guess it would have been a glitch - somebody went to make a no-handler specialty but it ended up as an all-breed show instead.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2015 1:53:35 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Yeah it would have to be a glitch. Handler Free all breed shows have been disabled for as long as I can remember. Even back when I started 9 years ago. I wonder how Jeff will handle this one - whether he'll just put a handler-free Judge on the show, or delete the show entirely or what. Very curious.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
9/18/2015 1:54:16 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

It's going to go back to handlers. I'll see what allowed that to happen.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2015 1:55:33 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

On the ball today Jeff! Thanks man! happy :) Ignore my post in bug reporting I just made.

Almost too bad though. Eubanks LOVES the keeshonds. Woulda been interesting to go up against others under him without handlers. happy :)
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2015 5:53:09 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Not happy!!!!!!!!!!! Saw that show without entries and thought, lovely, a handler free show, shall put some dogs in latter for some level ground competition. Missed out big time!

This ever happens again will put dogs with handlers in and sacrifice $5 if I need to.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.