Replies in this thread : 78
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : I love Australians!
 sarahj
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/29/2008 1:08:18 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post   

I just thought I'd say, if I were anything besides American, I would be Australian! I love your accent. You rock Australians!
 Smisch
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2008 6:52:18 PM reply with quote send message to Smisch Object to Post

yum yeah we don't all have accents.. thats kinda stero-typical :P I am pure aussie and most people think I'm from england laugh :D but thanks anyway its a great place to be!
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2008 8:27:36 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

Your welcome! Like Steve Irwin, he's awesome. I was literally BAWLING when he died.
 foreversummer
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2008 9:14:59 PM reply with quote send message to foreversummer Object to Post

I think pretty much everybody was sad when Steve died. sad :(
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
5/30/2008 2:43:46 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

I know I sure was. He was my favorite thing to watch on TV.
 Calla Lily
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2008 5:42:46 AM reply with quote send message to Calla Lily Object to Post

It's still pretty sad that he died. sad :( His picture is still on the sign board pointing towards Australia Zoo.
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2008 7:40:04 AM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

posted by Calla Lily
It's still pretty sad that he died. sad :( His picture is still on the sign board pointing towards Australia Zoo.
Hmmmmmm... it was very sadsad :( I liked to watch him n TV too. I would love to go to australia!!!! I have held a baby kangaroo before, and they are REALLY soft!!!!!! I just wanted to stay there, lollaugh :D

-IJMB
 Razorback Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2008 10:14:05 AM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridgebacks Object to Post

posted by itsjustmebre
posted by Calla Lily
Hmmmmmm... it was very sadsad :( I liked to watch him n TV too. I would love to go to australia!!!! I have held a baby kangaroo before, and they are REALLY soft!!!!!! I just wanted to stay there, lollaugh :D

-IJMB

Most Australians didn't really like Steve till he died.
I think he is more a American Idol than an Aussie one.
Most of us like to eat kangaroos yummmmm.
Rachael
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2008 10:35:30 AM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

posted by Razorback Ridgebacks
Most Australians didn't really like Steve till he died.
I think he is more a American Idol than an Aussie one.
Most of us like to eat kangaroos yummmmm.
Rachael

Ah, i see.

Wha!!!!!! Eating kangaroos? Well, i guess you guys might think eating some of the things americans eat is wierd too, so i guess that workswink ;)

-IJMB
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2008 5:46:51 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

Eating kangaroos?!?! Their so cute! Well, same thing as Itsjustmebre said.
 AmazonAri
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2008 9:50:55 AM reply with quote send message to AmazonAri Object to Post

Im Australian, and I don't like the taste of kangaroo, it actually makes me ill...
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2008 4:09:12 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

It makes me ill just thinking of it!
 AgilityQueen
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2008 6:49:00 PM reply with quote send message to AgilityQueen Object to Post

Well sorry to say but thinking of someone eating a kangaroo makes my stomach turn...jmo

AgilityQueen
 BMK Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2008 7:10:11 PM reply with quote send message to BMK Kennels Object to Post

Not even my dogs eat kangaroo......they refuse to - Cant blame them it doesnt smell very good!! Id never try it myself since Ive seen too many roadkill roos!!
 Razorback Ridges
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2008 9:41:40 PM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridges Object to Post

posted by AgilityQueen
Well sorry to say but thinking of someone eating a kangaroo makes my stomach turn...jmo

AgilityQueen

I think people eating deer make me feel ill.

I love the tast of kangaroo so do my dogs. Im not the only weird one most people I know eat kangaroo. Its best marinated and put on the barbie.
Rachael
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2008 10:08:22 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

wink ;)

It all depends where you live and what your resources are.

Some aussies eat roo, some americans eat deer, some chinese eat dog, some french eat snails wink ;)

My dogs have eaten kangaroo, buffalo, deer, duck, and a bunch of other meats in cans from the hollistic store we buy our food at sometimes.

What people eat is what is in their culture. And what you dare to try, you never know, if you didnt know what you were eating, you might ot care. I ate deer once and was told it was beef, they told me after dinner and i decided i didnt care, I loved the taste of deer now.

My parents were on a trip to china, they ate at a restaurant, and they saw a bunch of people ordering a dish, the waiter said it was the best meat in the house, they figured it was a kinda of hooved animal, they decided is tasted a bit different but are it anyways, as they were leaving across the street was a kennel full of huge dogs, it clicked in their minds what strange dish they had eaten wink ;) The restaurant name was on the building where the dogs were.

Sorry if I gross someone out...its just a fact of life, different regieons, differen people, do different things.

Just thought I'd put an end to the eww you eat roo, lol
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2008 8:16:31 AM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

LOL, i dont really like any of thoselaugh :D I had better not take my poochies to china, if they get lost someone could end up eating themwink ;)(just for those who get mad at someone for something like this, its just a joke guyslaugh :D)

-IJMB
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2008 1:05:21 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

HA HA! Kangaroos are so cute though......
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2008 2:16:51 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

posted by sarahj
HA HA! Kangaroos are so cute though......
Well so are dogs, deer, and that kind of stuff, doesnt mean people wont eat 'em. think we'll eat pretty much anything to survive, lol.

-IJMB
 trentskennel2
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2008 2:49:52 PM reply with quote send message to trentskennel2 Object to Post

You can get kangaroo pretty easy in Vancouver BC. I know of lots of restaurants with kangaroo burgers and such.. I mean theres soooo many of them so why not. Sure they are cute and all but so are deers, lambs, baby cows...
 Smisch
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2008 6:48:32 PM reply with quote send message to Smisch Object to Post

lol kangaroos are kinda considered to be pest :P I know our dogs get smoked roo tails, and sometimes roo chws but I wouldn't eat it cos i'm not really a big meat eater lol but I'm not a vegetarian either lol!

Replies in this thread : 78
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.