Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Judges
 chestara
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/29/2018 12:10:42 PM reply with quote send message to chestara Object to Post   

Is it correct that there are only 14 judges now?
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/29/2018 1:23:21 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yes --- which is why the same names keep judging shows over small time frame, and occasionally we get retired judges making an appearance..........

I just hope that when we get -- hopefully -- really "new" judges at the end of this month, we get more than three. Last month, I think we lost more and gained none, or less than three really new judges.

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 1/29/2018 1:26:52 PM
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2018 11:13:06 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

At first I thought this was a huge issue. Now I look forward to seeing the retired judges show up! Eventually, I guess all will be retired and all will judge!

K
 Alibi
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2018 8:48:22 AM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post

I actually would be fine if Jeff just brought back all the retired judges at least once and we had a whole bunch of jusges, it would add some variety and a lot of those judges haven’t been active in years.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/31/2018 8:49:44 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

All these new judges are missing judges preferences.

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 1/31/2018 8:52:43 AM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2018 4:39:42 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Yes, why are there no preferences??? I'm getting very fed up with the lack of regular judges and many leave much too soon. Each should stay at least 6 months, so if you have a dog born at the right time that suits, it can have a whole career under a judge that likes it
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2018 3:22:26 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

So today my dog gets a 2nd in Show under a judge called Yong Burris

I rush to enter under him/her again

But they are nowhere to be seen.

We’re they visiting from overseas?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/8/2018 3:46:00 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Halcyon Dreams
So today my dog gets a 2nd in Show under a judge called Yong Burris

I rush to enter under him/her again

But they are nowhere to be seen.

We’re they visiting from overseas?

Ha, no. Another fun glitch where previously retired judges are making an occasional comeback. I sort of like this glitch since old faces pop up.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/8/2018 4:28:58 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I almost wish Jeff would reinstate all judges and still create 2 new judges a month.

And just let the game engine randomly pic.... It would be fun to cycle through 60 to 80 judges haha

Will

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.