Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Shows taking a long time to run?
 Grasslans
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/4/2018 5:56:00 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post   

I don't know if it's just me but while the shows are running (yay.) it seems to be taking them a few hours to run through them all. The first show started at about 2:30am SD time and now it's nearly 6am SD time and the third show hasn't even started.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 6:10:27 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I noticed the same thing yesterday.

I've been tracking daily show results hoping to put together a August issue of the SD Chronicle. When I checked results yesterday around 6:30 AM EST - 3 shows had run. The final two shows didn't finish until later, maybe closer to 8 ??

r
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 6:14:17 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

I notice yesterday they are running but a few breeds in the same show are just taking longer to post
 Grasslans**
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2018 6:22:56 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans** Object to Post

I know they finished way later than they had been yesterday and by the looks of it, todays shows are going to do the same thing.
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 7:46:06 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

the specialties seem to be running late my sister has no results for the afghan show, but i have results except specialties
 Linton Farms
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 8:02:32 AM reply with quote send message to Linton Farms Object to Post

No kennel assistants either this morning
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2018 8:03:03 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

There is still two more all breed shows to run before the specialties start. (I'm waiting for the Afghan show too happy :) )
 Kaisai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 11:46:22 AM reply with quote send message to Kaisai Kennel Object to Post

The afghan show was worth the wait happy :)
 Shaylynne
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2018 1:13:53 PM reply with quote send message to Shaylynne Object to Post

Looks like all of the shows have run, but I’m still missing breed points from the Icekist show. Anyone else?
 halcyonlisa
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 4:26:11 PM reply with quote send message to halcyonlisa Object to Post

I got a Best in Group for that show and have no points
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 4:27:23 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post

Ah just checked this kennel and have 2nd in Show for the Icekist Show - and no points here either
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 7:15:16 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

i checked the BIS winner for the Icekist show and no points but for the breed winners bitch and 3rd in breed were given points
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2018 7:34:20 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

I've got the championship points from Icekist show but not the grand champion points
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2018 1:13:02 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Is it just me or did shows run super quick today? It’s 1:12am SD time and I’ve already got my specialties done and everything.
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2018 1:48:43 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post

Yes mine too, & no points for the best result I ever did get in Pointers yet anyway...

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.