.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Problems with Maret
 XiZang
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/25/2020 5:23:19 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

This has been going on for a long time and I can't make heads or tails out of it.

I cannot select Maret sometimes. Today I was unable to for my Standard Poodle in my Aldeberan kennel. I was able to for my Boxer in my Xizang kennel but not for my Afghan Hound in that kennel. I was also unable to for my Afghan Hound in my Tarot kennel.

Then suddenly I will be able to. It's not just on my laptop, it's on any device. It has never happened with any other judge.

Has this happened to anyone else? As mentioned, it's been going on for a couple of years. Just drives me nuts.

-----
Last edited by XiZang on 12/25/2020 5:25:59 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2020 6:43:35 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Maret is a high ranked handler. They will not accept dogs that are not well prepared for showing. Might that be the problem?
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2020 7:17:52 PM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

If you mean that Maret's on the available handler list, but the dot next to her name won't select and fill in when you click on it, then yes, I get get this with Greg Alexander. I end up clicking on his name and then others roughly 15 times before the dot next to his name fills in so I can select him as my chosen handler. I'm just accustomed to it now as its been like this for at least a year, if not longer.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2020 7:35:30 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Yes, exactly that. The dot won't fill in. The problem is that maybe tomorrow it will but I always forget to go back and check and right now one of the shows is tomorrow so I need to keep going back tonight.
 Dark Mirage
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2020 8:19:10 PM reply with quote send message to Dark Mirage Object to Post

I've also had this happen with Ellen Schroeder and Julie Patton. The dogs are fully sessioned and trained, so it's not because they aren't prepared to show. I got tired of dealing with it so when it happens, I choose another show or handler and let it go. I doubt anything will be done about it.
 Meadowly
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2020 8:23:59 PM reply with quote send message to Meadowly Object to Post

I've experienced this as well!
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2020 8:52:10 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

What browser are you guys using?
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2020 10:30:25 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Its a glitch. I have this problem on Google Chrome occasionally, but when I go to another browser it works fine.
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/26/2020 9:02:44 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

Chrome
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/27/2020 1:46:43 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I use Firefox - never had a problem.

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.