Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 114
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Midnight Spark Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2007 12:43:18 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Spark Kennels Object to Post

Does anyone find that they get litters
with about four pups? I've just got two
in a row! It's really frustrating sometimes!!!

Sparky xxhappy :)
 Norge
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2007 1:27:37 PM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post

4 puppy litters..

Hey "Sparky" what did you do to offend Jeff and Laura....... lol

Then again what did we all do to offend them. We don't only not have a forum...they don't even repond to our posts.....

Robbie
 Baritone
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2007 4:29:54 PM reply with quote send message to Baritone Object to Post

Maybe when we et our breed forum we can pick, we will probably just about have the reds out by thenhappy :)
 Rambler Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2007 6:55:31 PM reply with quote send message to Rambler Kennels Object to Post

I have this boy who is has a very low SOP, but has a 19 in SS. Don't know if anyone wants to use him.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4919048

diane
 Rambler Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2007 7:00:39 PM reply with quote send message to Rambler Kennels Object to Post

I must have the worse kennel of Buhunds on SD. I see everyone with those 10's and high SOP's. I am oh soooooo jealous.

Gotta keep on pluggin on.

diane
 Baritone
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2007 10:09:09 PM reply with quote send message to Baritone Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

K, My 3rd litter!(gen 1) settled happy :)

The best I got was a 45SOP.

2 dogd with 5 forequaters:
Bars Danu
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4913650

eta:Bars Madsi

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4913654
 FLHollywood
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2007 10:59:21 PM reply with quote send message to FLHollywood Object to Post

Why dont we use the SECOND Redbone Forum... Its sits totally vacant... unloved... unused... happy :) This is Bar-K-Ranch by the way sorry wink ;) totally got lost in my kennels... but seriously... Use the 2ND Redbone forum... Ill even post in the main Reddie forum to see what everyone thinks but I can tell you right now that NO ONE uses that forum. happy :) Just an idea

ps I lost the link for the club website
 FLHollywood
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2007 11:05:04 PM reply with quote send message to FLHollywood Object to Post

in the primary Redbone forum...
Does anyone Object?
To the Nor. Buhunds using the second Redbone forum to clear up some messes? Please reply!

Here is the link to the empty forum:
www.showdog.com/login/Breeds/philboard_forum.aspx?forumid=337

Enjoy!
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2007 12:26:03 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

I'm all for it. Suggested it awhile ago but got a ho-hum response. We have 4 new breeds and 4 duplicate unused forums. Seems to add up to me.

aka Firebyrd
 Midnight Spark Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2007 5:16:02 AM reply with quote send message to Midnight Spark Kennels Object to Post

I agree! Lets use the forum!

Wild Magic Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2007 8:26:42 AM reply with quote send message to Wild Magic Kennels Object to Post

Ok everyone I guess you all want to move over to the redbone forum (only reason why I didn't want to do it was cause I think the first one to mention the new breeds using the extra forums was rainbow and grrrr she gets on my nerves.) So let's go people.
*packs your bags and get out of her nice and compfy posistion here in the herding forum and lugs her bags over the the redbone forum*

Tammy Star*Gems
 Midnight Spark Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2007 8:30:17 AM reply with quote send message to Midnight Spark Kennels Object to Post

Ok! *Gets bags* Meet you there!!

Lol happy :)
 Rambler Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2007 6:48:26 PM reply with quote send message to Rambler Kennels Object to Post

Ramblers Ocean Breeze has completed her CDX title.

Thanks,
diane
 The Best And Only The Best
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2007 6:49:39 PM reply with quote send message to The Best And Only The Best Object to Post

The forums are here now guys!

Replies in this thread : 114
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.