Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Raistlins
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2007 10:07:31 PM reply with quote send message to Raistlins Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

posted by Firebyrd
Seems experienced enough in handler choices, considering all the good handlers are taken. And this has been going on awhile, if you start investigating show results.

True, didn't think of it that way. Unfortunately though, I can only go back and check shows from 1 day ago that I wasn't entered in, so I can't say how long it's been going on. But, as we get more competitive, they'll have to change their strategy. Better-sessioned dogs tend to win from what I've noticed, whether they have the better handler or not. Though, I also have to say I've never had to deal with stacking. The breeds I had before didn't really have this problem.

posted by Firebyrd
The poor judge has to pick one of them!
Sorry to quote that, but the way it was said just strikes me as funny, though it's true!
 Firebyrd
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2007 12:30:41 AM reply with quote send message to Firebyrd Object to Post

True, didn't think of it that way. Unfortunately though, I can only go back and check shows from 1 day ago that I wasn't entered in, so I can't say how long it's been going on.

I just went and clicked thru their dogs' show results. I pretty much go thru all the shows not too long before they close as that's when I enter all my other breeds so have seen their stacking here and there. But most of us are mainly all entering Buhunds quite a bit ahead of time due to the sheer number of our dogs (to get decent handlers) so miss the stacking that goes on pretty late.

Sorry to quote that, but the way it was said just strikes me as funny, though it's true!
RL too, some of the poor judges shake their head in disgust. Tho if it's that bad they really need to just withold the ribbons. Jeff keeps saying he'll do something similar so unsessioned dogs are NQd but he's never has gotten to it.
 Norge
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2007 3:04:40 AM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post

We just got our 3rd Buhund Ch. last night! Pups due on Saturday.

Robbie
 Wild Magic Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2007 7:41:01 AM reply with quote send message to Wild Magic Kennels Object to Post

Congrats Norge!!!
 Karayan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2007 11:00:52 AM reply with quote send message to Karayan Kennels Object to Post

pomp
 Raistlins
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2007 1:00:14 PM reply with quote send message to Raistlins Object to Post

Congrats Norge! I just got my first, lol.
 Crystal Nights
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2007 12:01:26 AM reply with quote send message to Crystal Nights Object to Post

37 SOP male with 14 SS for sale 15 days old $100
 Norge
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2007 11:42:43 AM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

New Litters settled

The links are hard to edit due the the sales, Please look there are some good ones still there. I have culled twice. Several qith strong show shine.

Robbie
 kiroja3
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2007 4:43:17 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja3 Object to Post

The new breeds are posted, go make your starters!!! happy :)

I managed an 18SS bitch, but the rest of her is bleh. However got a 60 sop boy! Blues in all 3 top Buhund traits, and a dark green in SS! Watch out Admin starters, he'll be ready for breeding in 5 days!

I also have a 40's SOP gen0 boy thats up for stud now if anyone's interested. Has a great coat, which is a problem in the breed.
 Wynyard
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2007 6:16:17 AM reply with quote send message to Wynyard Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

New Draw

Norge Orn Vinge 18/19
now that is really a first lol

Norge Odemarr Sprit 31.5/19

Norge Munin 45.5/7 10tnb at Stud

Kong av Asgard 36/12 9h 25days

Norge Erna 36.5/8 10h 10c Bred

Robbie / Norge

checked in from wrong kennel lol
 Wynyard
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2007 6:59:29 AM reply with quote send message to Wynyard Object to Post

Come one come all..........
Don't miss your chance to buy this bitch

Really Really Ugly 8/0

In Wynyard Kennel

Jennfer
 Norge
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2007 2:25:00 PM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post

News

Norge Munin is up to stud with a 10 in tnb.
Norge Amma is for sale 53.5/11.

Robbie
 Star*Gems
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2007 4:06:27 PM reply with quote send message to Star*Gems Object to Post

Ok everyone, I just talked to Char and she has given me the ok to start a discussion on some things we are going to add to the club site and stuff. One of the first things I want to do is set up some "officers" or "committee members" so that when we come up with ideas we can pound out the details before we bring them before the whole club.

Char and I will be part of this. I would like 5 or 6 others to be on this "board" So anyone willing to volunteer? I would prefer members could be online the same time Char and I are that way we could meet in the chat room and talk that way instead of via email. I am usually on all day and most evenings. Char is normally on during the evenings and weekends when she doesn't have a bunny or dog show to goto.

So if you want to volunteer could you please email me.

Thanks,
Tammy
 Whizbangs
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2007 9:48:22 PM reply with quote send message to Whizbangs Object to Post

Buhunds with unusal traits for sale will available for the next 48 hours and then will FH'ed.

8 in Coat
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4913737

10 in Size
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4913738

11 in size and 10 in gait
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4913530

11 in Coat
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4913528

Neil
 Norge
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2007 12:22:57 AM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post

Wow What a day with the new starters again and all the trades. What a blast. Any interesting stories out there?

Robbie
 Raistlins
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2007 12:48:44 AM reply with quote send message to Raistlins Object to Post

No interesting story for me but I am glad to have gotten two nice boys for breeding. With these boys and the ones coming up, I should be saving a bit on stud fees! Stud fees were really killing this kennel.
 Emerald Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2007 2:17:20 PM reply with quote send message to Emerald Meadows Object to Post

Most of my starters turned out junk sad :(

This one though has 19SS:
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4911213

If you can deal with the glaring red he's up for stud.
 Wynyard
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2007 4:55:57 PM reply with quote send message to Wynyard Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

6 Buhund Starters will be FHed unless sold... Totally out of room in this kennel... first 3 bitches, second 3 dogs

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4909118 - named Really Really Ugly - will be completely understood once you look at her. She is being sold as a novelty rather than a breeding prospect.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4909117 - Wynyard Pretty Fling - 4 blues. 2 greens. 4 reds. 14 in FQ.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4909116 - Wynyard Wallflower - 2 reds, 2 ornges, 3 green 3 blue - decent bitch 11 coat

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4909115 - Wynyard Coat of Arms - has 12 in coat, not much else, but coat has been mentioned as one of the traits that needs to be worked on the hardest.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4909127 - Wynyard Mystic Goblin - 20 coat & 20 FQ, but everything else is decent

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4909128 - Wynyard Stormin Paradise - has 20 FQ, but evevrything else is decent.

Jennifer - they will be gone in 48 hours. I have a bunch of litters coming in my breeds and need the space!!!

Norge
Basic User

Basic User
3/14/2007 12:44:24 AM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I have a stud I am going to FH unless I hear from someone soon. The SOP is only in the 20s but there is a 10 in coat. Maybe this would be worth $100 to someone's genetic program.

Please let me know...here is the link

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4911595

Venn av Minn means Friend of Mine

Robbie
 Erinmorn Irish Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2007 12:14:30 AM reply with quote send message to Erinmorn Irish Terriers Object to Post

Here is a dog with a 10 in temperament:
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=4909107

I don't need him as he isn't my breed happy :) I made my starters for my hubby - Norge - and he doesn't need him.

Only $100.

Kathy

Replies in this thread : 114
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.