Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Willow Brooks Kennel II
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2022 9:04:10 AM reply with quote send message to Willow Brooks Kennel II Object to Post

I'll dully take any criticism or back lash pots and kettles are all black. You telling me to seek help problem makes you feel better too but don't for get the reply was only after being called a dummy, which I certainly would do only after they inniseate it. I AINT NO HALLA BACK GIRL!.

AND AS FOR YOU CAZARINA WITH ALL RESPECT THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS, I OWE YOU LOTS OF THANKS YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME FOR ZOIS. AND SOME OF MY BEST STOCK HAS COME FROM YOUR LINES CLEAN EASY TO SESSION START TO FINNISH.

My Cazarina Dory my Heart went on to finnish herself

ILL SEE U IN THE RING AND MAY THE GAME BE FOREVER IN YOUR FAVOR
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2022 11:39:27 AM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

Wow. I need to read this entire post again when I've had my coffee. I just don't understand the point of entering 20-30 dogs in a show. Once you get to 5 pts isn't it just a waste of $ or is it to increase the # of dogs beaten?

Just wondering.
 Fenian Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2022 12:09:58 PM reply with quote send message to Fenian Kennel Object to Post

I was actually thinking of getting into Argentines, but now, I’m having second thoughts.

The bottom line is this….. Just do you and let them do them. If you are playing honestly and doing things ethically, and someone else isn’t, that’s on them. Not you. And if you feel like the rule breakers are getting ahead unfairly, and they may be, then your successes and victories will be all the sweeter because you didn’t have to break the rules to get ahead.

*Please note: I am in no way accusing anyone of breaking the rules. This is just a general comment*

Éamon
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2022 2:36:28 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Ooo It's been awhile since I've gotten to read a sassy series of posts on Showdog. It may or may not make me miss the old days. Oh the memories....

Take it to the ring and may the best dogs win. laugh :D

Will

Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2022 4:24:28 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I'm with you Will. The good ol' days...
 Gothika
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2022 8:48:02 PM reply with quote send message to Gothika Object to Post

posted by Fenian Kennel
I was actually thinking of getting into Argentines, but now, I’m having second thoughts.

The bottom line is this….. Just do you and let them do them. If you are playing honestly and doing things ethically, and someone else isn’t, that’s on them. Not you. And if you feel like the rule breakers are getting ahead unfairly, and they may be, then your successes and victories will be all the sweeter because you didn’t have to break the rules to get ahead.

*Please note: I am in no way accusing anyone of breaking the rules. This is just a general comment*

Éamon

Usually there isn't a problem in Dogos. However after reading through this crap I am vetting who I sell/stud to (in all my kennels now). We keep the entries down, we don't want the bs of large amounts of entries.
 Zareth Shahar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2022 8:29:21 AM reply with quote send message to Zareth Shahar Object to Post

Telluride... Willowbrook...

I stand by what I said. Calling someone a Karen in all caps isn't helpful and it's just trolling. People can ask whatever or feel however they want even if you don't agree.

My kennel isn't even in the Dogo breed, so whatever you do according to this post isn't even going to have an effect.

Just don't screw up the breed for people who have nothing to do with you being overly offended by me calling your comment dumb, not YOU dumb.

Meadowly
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/10/2022 5:05:06 PM reply with quote send message to Meadowly Object to Post

I finally got a chance to read all of this and it absolutely made my day. I'm still confused as to who the "Karen" was though? laugh :D

thanks for the help everyone, this discussion has been... enlightening to say the least. lol

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.