Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 833
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
<< prev page next page >>

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2013 5:49:38 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

I haven't seen that movie so I don't know laugh :D, but whenever I run into spider webs I flip out like I'm having an exorcism, so probably, yeah razz :p

HYE watch Superwoman on YouTube?

†Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2013 10:35:46 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

No. Not familiar with it. I'm not a big "superhero" fan. Lol

HYE participated in an active dog sport? (Ie: Ring sport, agility, lure coursing, herding etc)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 9:52:50 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

No (my border collie herds, but we've never done it like at a meet or anything)

HYE wished you'd picked a different SD kennel name?

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 1:09:17 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Yes. But it's the main one everyone knows me for so..

HYE done something really embarrassing that you cringe at the very thought of it?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 3:00:22 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Oh yes..... I cringe at every embarrassing moment memory, even if I was 7 laugh :D

HYE added emoticons to something that looked really rude, and it immediately looked nice? (I've never meant to be rude, but emoticons do the trick laugh :D)
 Tuff-N-Uff
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 4:54:37 PM reply with quote send message to Tuff-N-Uff Object to Post

Hahaha! I saw Shutterfox do that earlier. I've done it myself but she's who I thought of when you said that!

HYE literally fell UP the stairs?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 7:04:38 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Hahaha! Tuff, I'm dying to know which post you're referring to! That's so funny! Whichever it was, I never intend to come across as rude on SD. If I'm actually irritated, you'll know it for sure. But I hope I don't give folks the wrong impression with some of the things I write. I try not to come across as rude and feel so bad when someone takes it that way! The Internet is nearly impossible to convey tone, but emoticons certainly help! happy :)

Yes, I have tripped and fell up stairs more than once! And it's usually when I'm carrying something razz :p

HYE won something from calling into a radio station?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 8:10:17 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

posted by Shutterfox
Hahaha! Tuff, I'm dying to know which post you're referring to! That's so funny! Whichever it was, I never intend to come across as rude on SD. If I'm actually irritated, you'll know it for sure. But I hope I don't give folks the wrong impression with some of the things I write. I try not to come across as rude and feel so bad when someone takes it that way! The Internet is nearly impossible to convey tone, but emoticons certainly help! happy :)

HYE won something from calling into a radio station?

It was on Figs post about her new prefix. Lol. About the to each their own comment. I literally laughed at the smiley face at the end. God I love sarcasm. >.>

No I have not. I should try that!

HYE constantly rearranged a room because you could not get satisfied with it? It's happening to me right now. sad :( I wish I had an interior decorator.
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 9:26:41 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Not really..... It would be funny to see what my parents would say if they came home and I moved all the furniture though laugh :D

HYE been at or close to the front of a line to buy something really big (like an iPhone or a Harry Potter book release or something)?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2013 9:19:13 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Nope!

HYE tried to impress somebody who literally hated you and the harder you tried to impress the worse it got? (trust me, it's not fun...in fact it stinks...)

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2013 9:45:06 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Nope...cause normally the feeling is mutual, so I could care less lol

HYE wished something wouldn't happen, and it does?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 10:58:23 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Yes. On a CONSTANT occasion.

@Shimmer, you strike me as one of those "don't like me? Good, I don't like you either" people. Haha. Nice to know I'm not alone.

HYE locked yourself out of your house?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 1:40:29 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

(Yep, pretty much lol I'm actually a very friendly person, and I get along with 90% or people, but if you're in that 10% that doesn't like me, whatever, I could care less..lol)

YES! When I was like 7 or 8, we got locked out of our house, so I had to crawl through our dog door and unlock the door LOL

HYE needed to remember something super important, and you forget it RIGHT when you need that information? (this happens to me allll the time)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 10:23:27 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yes, it's soooooooo annoying!

HYE done something, only to realize you should've done the opposite?

Haha, generally, I don't care too much either, but this guy was *supposed* to be special...that was such a mistake...I never really liked him...but I managed to fool everybody, including myself, into thinking I did...only to figure out in the end, he pretty much hated me...

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2013 1:12:54 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Yes.

HYE sang a song thinking you were by yourself, then realised someone was listening to you the entire time?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2013 1:27:02 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Uh, huh, it's just lovely...

HYE played in the mud?

Alexandria
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2013 2:22:41 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Can't remember. Probably!

HYE tripped over your dog/pet and fell?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2013 4:41:14 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Oh yes! So many times! In the dark.....and not the dark razz :p

HYE been in the rain when it's raining so hard you can't see?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2013 6:34:20 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Yes, several times. Unfortunately, many of those times, I'm driving through it >_<

HYE accidentally called someone the wrong gender?
(Yesterday at work, a man was bending over to attend to his child in a stroller and was in my way. I kept yelling "ma'am... ma'am.. can you please move off to the side ma'am," he stood up and I beamed embarrassment on my face as I apologized. In my defense, this guy had shoulder length curly hair and was wearing pink pants/baby blue shirt.)
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2013 10:03:42 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Alllll the time lol

HYE been away from home for more than a month?

Replies in this thread : 833
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.