Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2015 4:45:39 AM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

My Otterhound RBH Adjustment Bureau finished her CD today

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871160
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2015 5:01:39 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Congratulations to both of you happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2015 5:49:38 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Obedience entries seem to be stable (except when I enter too many dogs lol) and dogs are consistently gaining titles which is great for the obedience side of SD, however I'd like to see some kind of permanent record of achievement for obedience kennels like a merit award maybe. What do you, the obedience competitors think?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2015 5:50:16 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Well done to everyone with new titleholders
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2015 2:37:39 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

My Otterhound GCH CH CD Polar Sun Game Changer

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13759468

gained his CDX today.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/20/2015 4:54:13 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Congratulations happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 1:02:57 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

My Otterhound GCH CH CD Polar Sun Chilled Out

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13799148

gained her CDX today.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2015 3:08:09 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Don't forget to post on this thread if your dog gains an obedience title.
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2015 3:11:33 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

Woops - have not checked for a while, Congrats to Oakwood Creek for the CDX title happy :)

Hope to have a Buhund in UD soon.

King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2015 10:51:44 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

I've been sessioning dogs for obedience in my basic kennel and then placing them for sale in hopes of sparking some new interest in obedience.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2015 1:17:27 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

KB how are you advertising these obedience trained dogs? I must be honest, I haven't noticed any postings offering obedience trained dogs for sale. Do you have any Obedience trained Bloodhounds available? I might be interested.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2015 1:30:42 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

My Otterhound CelebrationHounds Born To Win

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13885819

gained his CD title today
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2015 2:50:46 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I recently started in obedience after i saw a bunch of people doing it in my other breed (Pumis). I decided to do it in my main breed, Standard Poodles. Dont think many people have done it in the breed recently.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13882894

We are working towards a UD
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 6:13:55 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I've just updated the results thread - It's all updated now - apologies for the dalay in posting the last few days results.

Congrats to everyone who has qualified dogs in the last few days.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 6:17:43 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Congrats Hayley (Beach Dunes) on your Standard Poodle gaining UD - very well done!
 CelebrationHounds
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 1:25:59 PM reply with quote send message to CelebrationHounds Object to Post

Delighted to say I've titled two Pumis today -
CelebrationHounds Dark Matter and CelebrationHounds Polaris have both gained their CD titles today.
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/5/2015 3:29:06 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

Have not been on forum for a few days. Congrats to all the new titles happy :)

I have now got another Keeshond to CD and a Norwegian Buhund to UD.

DenKees Gypsys Daughter CD

GCH Herori Caraway of Magic Acres UD

Am just starting of another Keesie in Novice.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 4:03:11 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Brilliant!! Well done !!

Oh and well done and thanks to CelebrationHounds on their titleholders and for my Otterhound CelebrationHounds Chilli who gained her CD title today.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 8:33:54 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

My boy finished his CD in just 3 trials! laugh :D

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13735414
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 9:08:21 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Im so glad all of the Pumis have come this far! I remember starting off in the breed about a year ago when there was no one and they were ranked last in entries. Now we have more people and are even doing great in obedience! Im so happy!!!

- Electric Shock / Miracle League

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.