Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Pictures/banners
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/22/2020 9:30:37 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post   

Can you upload a picture from your phone or do you have to have a URL from a website?

~Jessica
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2020 9:43:52 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

You need to have a URL from another website.

Personally I use imgbb.com
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2020 7:02:23 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post

Thank you! I am wanting to use my own artwork. My only fear is having my artwork stolen. Do you think that is a problem or am I the only one that can access the account?
~Jessica
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2020 11:37:07 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I’ve had no issues using it - you don’t even need to create an account, so nobody will be able to access the image link except you when you first upload happy :)
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2020 4:24:53 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you, Berry Brits! I will try it!

-----
Last edited by Imperial Papillons on 5/29/2020 4:25:15 PM
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/19/2021 2:54:45 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Even following directions, I can't get personal pictures to show up. I've tried turning off color pictures in settings too.

edited to add that Postimages https://postimages.org/ works but you do have to disable color pictures on SD if your breed has them.

-----
Last edited by Black Raven Kennels on 9/19/2021 3:26:27 PM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.