Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Dog Purchase Limits
 BarStar
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/31/2020 12:48:41 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post   

So I put in an offer on a dog from a fellow kennel, system denied the sale due to kennel purchase limits. I haven't done business with the other player in months.

A different kennel of mine put in offers on a few dogs to another player. The system let me purchase 2 of the 3 dogs and denied the third sale. I haven't done business with the other player in atleast a month.

Jeff... is this a glitch?

Will
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2020 10:29:57 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

Thanks for posting this Will.
 CityofDetroit
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2020 9:42:16 PM reply with quote send message to CityofDetroit Object to Post

I think there is a glitch I’ve had issues with that error randomly popping up even with kennels that I have not done business with (or extremely little) in months.
 SanStaff
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/5/2020 11:25:41 PM reply with quote send message to SanStaff Object to Post

I am glad someone else is mentioning this.

There is one kennel that tries to buy a puppy from me every three months or so. We also use each other's studs infrequently. For some reason, every time I try to accept their offer it denies it for this reason. I hope they fix it soon as it is such a pain when trying to get someone a puppy they want out of one of their studs.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2020 7:45:35 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Has just happened to me.
This kennel has bought from me but that was months ago.
She will try from another kennel.
Sad that we have to do it that way.

Carol
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
11/11/2020 6:40:13 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Can you list the specific buyer/seller combos that are having problems?
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/11/2020 11:28:13 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Clwyd Cockers and Tartanize
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2020 1:00:29 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

It happened with me and/or another one of my kennels and BarStar
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/15/2020 6:36:55 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Just had another offer from BarStar rejected because of too many transactions. I'm going to check my account and see the last time we actually conducted one.

Okay, I could only go back as far as 10/14 but there has been nothing, not even a stud fee.

-----
Last edited by Fingerprint on 11/15/2020 6:39:24 PM

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.