Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2014 4:11:16 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Stupid and happy happy :)

(Lights, my friend said she would be a leopard and I said penguin laugh :D )

WYR be famous on SD and constantly get PMed and stuff or be a loner on SD and never get PMed and stuff?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2014 2:38:44 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Famous and get PM'ed and stuff! I mean, I don't really see how they compare.... Who WOULDN'T pick famous...?

WYR live all alone or have really mean, demanding parents?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2014 3:36:54 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

(Haha, I know I didn't know what else to write laugh :D )
Live alone, cause I would still see people right? And have my animals?

WYR eat peanut butter on celery or jam on toast?
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2014 10:33:09 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Jam on toast! I can't stand celery...bleck!

WYR have super powers like Spider-Man or like Mystique from X-Men?

(lol I looooovvvveeed Spider-Man 2 and I'm dying to see X-Men: Days of Future Past razz :p)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2014 3:14:35 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Um......... I've never seen X-Men and only the first Amazing Spiderman (laugh :D I don't watch superhero movies....) but Spiderman, because I've seen it? Haha I don't know

WYR be unable to feel your entire body (like it's numb) or feel extreme pain all the time?

Edit: made a mistake!

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 5/14/2014 3:15:54 PM
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2014 4:08:04 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Unable to feel my body!
WYR live with like, 2 little dogs or 1 big dog?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2014 10:41:58 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

That depends on the breed...2 little Doxies, heck yes...2 little of any other breed and I'd rather have 1 big one, lol.

WYR own a lab or a golden?

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2014 3:32:29 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Golden Retriever! I once knew a beautiful one, and I know a naughty Lab so yeah razz :p

WYR read a book or sing a song?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2014 7:10:29 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Read a book, mostly because I can't sing! razz :p

WYR have to eat gluten-free or dairy-free?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2014 5:19:22 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Probably dairy free, but I would miss my chocolate milk sad :(

WYR eat yoghurt or cake?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2014 5:23:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Cake, but I actually don't really like either! It's not that I'm unhealthy laugh :D I just despise yogurt.... Cake is my least favorite dessert though!

WYR always be sad or always be angry?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2014 3:53:51 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Always be sad cause if I was always angry it would be stressful and it could turn violent. (I'm not actually an easily angered person so don't worry guys laugh :D )

WYR dye your hair purple or blue?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2014 5:11:24 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Blue, I used to want it dark midnight blue! But I didn't laugh :D Purple wouldn't be that bad, though all in all I'm gonna stay blonde razz :p

WYR know nobody your age (like within 1-2 years of you) or only know people your age (so no adults, small children, etc)? (Note you would all age I guess haha laugh :D)
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2014 3:24:39 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

I could live quite easily with both, but probably the first one because some of the drama that goes on with the girls my age... And the guys are trying to act all 'tough'. So yeah, probably the first one.

WYR have an unhealthy diet and be prone to fatty liver, high blood sugar level etc, but be fit or have a healthy diet and be all healthy but be really unfit? I hope it makes sense!!!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2014 10:26:47 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Uhm, I pretty much have the last one, so I'll stick with it, lol...besides I haven't gotten that outta shape and I'm gonna get back in shape...

WYR be a square of toilet paper or a kleenex? (forgive me, haha)

Alexandria
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2014 10:40:48 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Ummmm...Kleenex lol

WYR always look young, but feel old or always look old, but feel young?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2014 11:49:18 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Meh, meh, meh...I'll say the second one, just because I kinda have the first and it stinks.

WYR be super smart with no friends, or really dumb but have a long of friends?

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2014 4:12:03 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Dumb with lots of friends

WYR play a sport or read a good book?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2014 8:44:17 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Play a sport! Definitely! I mean, most sports.... Maybe I'd rather read than like....football with pro players who will murder me laugh :D

WYR be in the Hunger Games or die a definite but quick death? (tbh I might rather do the second because I think the Hunger Games would be so scary, plus the Careers want to cause pain and stuff!)
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2014 9:13:26 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Hunger Games!! Cause I know the game inside and out, so I could totally make it to the end razz :p lol I'm like the ultimate HG fan laugh :D

WYR live where Godzilla is real or where King Kong is real?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler