Search

.com Forum · Alaskan Malamute

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

CS bauhinia
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 6:05:37 AM reply with quote send message to CS bauhinia Object to Post

Payouts added for the next few specialities-good luck all!
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 7:58:45 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Oh and I have this boy for sale among others..if anyone is interested.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13855696 95.70 SOP
 Kovert
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 11:28:10 AM reply with quote send message to Kovert Object to Post

Thank you! I need a boy in this kennel.

This is Treestand, moving the Mals here. happy :)
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 2:07:23 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

Just added a bunch of payouts to the specialities later in the month.

(this is Rosa Nera, adding payouts from this account)
 Makavelis
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 8:10:20 PM reply with quote send message to Makavelis Object to Post

Hi All happy :)

I am have been lucky enough to be given this account for a few months and am keen to start up in Malamutes ^.^

I was wondering if anyone would be able to sell me a few dogs to help me get started? It would be greatly appreciated

Lindsey - from Clay Creek Falls
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 9:23:54 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Lindsey, welcome to the breed! I pm'd you. happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 11:48:57 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks for the payouts guys! ^^ Always very much appreciated, and it's always great to see so much participation in the community. happy :)

Also, welcome to the breed Lindsey! laugh :D It's an awesome breed, and I hope you'll find mals as much fun as I do. happy :)

If your looking for adult dogs unfortunately I can't help you, just sold my last ready to breed girls that I could part with recently. However, you will have no problem finding awesome broodies, this is a very helpful community, lots of awesome dogs for sale.

If you'd be interested in taking a pup, then I have one for sale right now that you may find very interesting:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13865575

she's 95.7%/20ss and an exceptional class show prospect 10.8. Has campaign potential and very solid traits for breeding.

I also have this girl:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13835989

She is an excellent show prospect, will be breedable sooner, and should be just as good for breeding as she is very balanced. I let you have her for as low as $50 if you'll show her.

Anyway, I hope you find all the dogs you need to get off to the best start possible, but that shouldn't be any problem at all. If I were you I'd check and see what Howling Wolves Kennels has for sale. They sometimes sell some really high SOP dogs.
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 6:45:01 AM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

Thank you, Drake! Lindsey, I have a brood for sale that will ready to breed again in a few days, HWK Sandra. Her last litter produced a 96. I will take any offer.
 Makavelis
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 5:37:35 PM reply with quote send message to Makavelis Object to Post

Hi again ^.^ thank you everyone for your messages and welcoming help happy :)

Drake, I have sent an offer for both of those dogs you posted and I will show your 95.45 girl for you

HWK I have also sent an offer on your girl 'Sandra'

Again thank you both for your help ^.^

Also, what is the standard SOP for showing if that makes any sense. Like what is the cut off for showing SOP XD

Lindsey
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 6:18:26 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks for taking them, you won't regret it they are both fantastic dogs. happy :) Also Sandra looks awesome! You couldn't have asked for a better brood bitch to get started with. ^^ Look forward to working with you, and seeing you in the ring. happy :)

Oh and, to answer your question:Anything 95.3% or above is finishable right now, 95.4% is the current ring average, and 96.05% is the current top SOP. I think there are two or three of those, but none on the ring right now. Highest dogs in the ring are 96%. Hope that helps. happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 8:59:31 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Would just like to say I have several pups for sale and two litters due on Friday.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 3:09:04 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Congrats to Rosa Nera's ALNJ This Is Just A Dream for going BISS yet again in tonight specialty; that dog is on fire! ^^ Congrats as well go out to all the other winners. Thanks for your continued support of my show guys. happy :)

Also, I just added another specialty show for the 22nd, so go check it out. happy :)
 Makavelis
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 5:30:21 PM reply with quote send message to Makavelis Object to Post

thank you again Drake that makes sense
and thank you everyone else for all your help happy :)

Shall see you all in the ring sometime soon laugh :D
Lindsey
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 7:28:22 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Thanks Drake. His half brother on his mothers side is currently 17-20-20-20... I am itching to get him and Beauty in the ring!
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 10:29:28 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Just curious... what other breeds are you in besides Mals?

In this kennel I have 2 Akitas, mother and daughter. The rest are Mals.

I also breed:
Bearded Collies and Siberian Huskies as "Almost Heaven"
Australian Shepherds as "K D and E Kennels"
White Boxers, Dobies and Rotties as "Camp Run Amok" (although the Rotties are getting pushed out by the other two)
And last
Great Danes as "Skylos Elysium" (my newest kennel where I consolidated all my Danes under one kennel)

CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 10:41:33 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

I do Alaskan Malamutes and Australian Cattle Dogs under this account.

Recently, I acquired a second account from Euphorias under the name "Skandal" where I'm starting up in Italian greyhounds and dobermans.
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 10:53:19 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

That is great. Let me know if I can help you out in Dobermans.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 11:12:35 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

No problem Makavelis, always glad to help. happy :)

Yes I remember that Third Times the Charm rated slightly better than him and Beauty rated the same, so it will be interesting to see how they can do against him. There's a good chance that 'Trip' will be the better dog, but you never know until you show; hidden factors can move a dog up or down one grade.

Anyway, I only have this one kennel; besides mals, I dabble a bit in siberian huskies on the side, and pick up the odd dog here and there of other breeds to campaign for fun and variety. Currently I'm campaigning an extremely nice Shetland Sheepdog for Willowcreek and a Keeshond. happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 11:15:41 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

posted by Camp Run-Amok
That is great. Let me know if I can help you out in Dobermans.
Thanks! I'm sure I'll be reaching out to you sometime in the near future! Lol
 Kovert
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2015 1:58:21 AM reply with quote send message to Kovert Object to Post

Treestand Kennel has (or will have!) Borzoi and Gordon Setters and a lone Black Lab who was a payment pup but it was requested I finish him, so I'm working on that happy :)

Kovert has Mals and Danes

SmokeJumper Kennel is my basic and I'm using it as a sessioning and finishing kennel for myself (when needed) but mainly for other people.

I got Kovert from Euphorias too! There were Anatolians in here, but I couldn't have another breed, the whole point of this kennel was to get two breeds out of Treestand, as 4 was making it difficult to do very much and I was slowly falling behind ... Now I have no excuses. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.